April 27, 2024, 02:04:53 PM

Author Topic: Anal?  (Read 10520 times)

anjeel

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Anal?
« on: March 23, 2012, 06:13:42 PM »
Just checking in to see if there are any updates on the status of an anal pack?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Anal?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 11:23:47 AM »
I've been doing a lot of code cleanup and maintenance lately and I haven't totally nailed down exactly what will be included in the next update.  I'd love to get anal in at some point soon but I can't say exactly when that will be.

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 10:32:14 PM »
Just to poke my 2 cents in, it might be something as simple as adding another sub animation to an existing one with a slight alteration in the positioning as well as specified modifier into a girls xml. With that I thnik you'd have to also add it into the extra sexual positions pack for it to work, you know how theres various things that can be where you'll click an icon on the screen and it will add a hand or go to a variation of like say against the wall, It would probably have to be done that way.If that might help get an idea how it "could" be done.Like I said it's just my 2 cents and I'm not sure on all the specifics of your process. For all I know your way to getting it figured out.
Hope that helps or gives you an idea,
-Temp

pschlacter01

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 11:41:42 AM »
I prefer only one anal ..

Horni4Emos

• We're All Horny Animals Deep Inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 01:07:54 AM »
Wait this game doesn't have anal yet?
Well that's a bummer, seems like they should be working on allow us to explore more. Hopefully they get this going, along with tit ****, foot fetish, and bondage. Once they allow you to expand into all our kinks it'll be better. Is this dev team indie/very small? That'd explain a lot.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 12:57:11 PM »
Is this dev team indie/very small? That'd explain a lot.

Currently the dev team consits of... me. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as "very small".  8)

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 06:22:31 PM »
Is this dev team indie/very small? That'd explain a lot.

Currently the dev team consits of... me. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as "very small".  8)

Small but doing a great job. I know there is allot to add yet in this game just don't let that overwhelm you work on one piece at a time and keep doing a great job. Maybe putting a pull on 3 or 4 items you are willing to focus on to see where the demand is the most might help as well (just a thought).

Anyways I do look forward to anal, and other fetishes but there are many other things I would also like to see as well so I will be patient and watch as things progress  ^-^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk