April 26, 2024, 10:09:54 PM

Author Topic: game doesnt launch :(  (Read 9641 times)

pldn

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
game doesnt launch :(
« on: August 02, 2010, 02:00:10 PM »
hi there! just made the account and dl'ed the setup file, installed the game just fine, no problems there, but when i double click on the icon on my desktop, nothing happens...if i open the task manager though, i can see it running in the second tab but not in the first...have tried both with the main page download and with the updated one...any ideas? i m running on win7, 4gb ram, intel 2.1ghz core2duo, 512mb ATi HD4570 card...

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: game doesnt launch :(
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 02:45:43 PM »
Just so I am clear... nothing at all happens?  Nothing shows up on screen at all, is that correct?

Please try restarting the computer first off if you haven't.  Sometimes that's all it takes.  If you could please private message me with the output_log.txt file from your Sex Sim\sexsim_Data\ directory and I'll see if anything shows up in there that might help figure out the problem.

pldn

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 04:12:29 AM »
output log was empty but yes, after a single restart everything went fine! thanks m8!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 11:18:44 AM »
Excellent, glad to hear it and I hope you enjoy the sim. :)

Jackson10

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 10:16:19 AM »
Hi all!
I'm having some problems with the game lately. About a month ago everything was fine.
but lately, when I started up game, and entered my login/pass (press the login button) the game freezes and a error message : GETTHREADCONTEXT ERROR. Someone knows what this is??? pllzz help. I play this game in full screen, 1360x 768.
- Win7, 8gb, Intel i7 940 2.93Ghz, 1GB Ati radeon HD 4890.

Thx.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 10:40:27 AM »
Hi all!
I'm having some problems with the game lately. About a month ago everything was fine.
but lately, when I started up game, and entered my login/pass (press the login button) the game freezes and a error message : GETTHREADCONTEXT ERROR. Someone knows what this is??? pllzz help. I play this game in full screen, 1360x 768.
- Win7, 8gb, Intel i7 940 2.93Ghz, 1GB Ati radeon HD 4890.

Thx.

If you could please private message me with the output_log.txt file from your Sex Sim\sexsim_Data\ directory and I'll see if anything shows up in there that might help figure out the problem.

wychwethill

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 02:04:49 PM »
Hi !

Before tell you my problem, i must say that i'm fench.; So excuse me, if i'm not very clear..

Now, my problem :

The game is dowloaded and installed. My pc is restarted, but nothing.; The game is loading, and loading, and loading again, but never happened.

I have a recent graphic card (ati radeon hd 5600); a 1,4 g processor. Windows xp. I try to launch the game in good visual version and 600X800.

Please, help me !  :P :-\

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 07:45:53 PM »
Please private message me with the output_log.txt file from your Sex Sim\sexsim_Data\ directory and I'll see if anything shows up in there that might help figure out the problem.

Also, try starting the sim in a higher resolution than 600x800 as that is not officially supported (even though it comes up as an option in the initial dialog).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk