May 11, 2024, 02:52:53 PM

Author Topic: Just an idea  (Read 8511 times)

The_Artist

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Just an idea
« on: August 01, 2010, 01:26:24 PM »
I was thinking ... im very pleased with what you guys have achieved so far , but the competition is another big company which made Sexvilla 2... now , If I were to change over from that subscription to this one , I think I would need some convincing , how about some more starter stuff ? I mean , we have some poses and some girls and guys ... but a bit more could do alot. since you are still making new content and such , why not give a bit more and reap your apple's later :)

if this were to change , I would be interested in buying , just because you give more then they do , and a hell lot better quality...
If this sounds a bit strange , I am sorry , im doing my best to explain it in the words that I know , english is not my native language , so forgive me if I said something wrong :p

Greetz,

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Just an idea
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 02:49:00 PM »
We're a team of two people, my wife and myself, and we made Sex Sim because we like this kind of thing and thought it would be fun to do.  We have many plans for the future but being only two people as you can imagine it's not like a big company.  Our add-ons, animations, etc. all take a good amount of time to create.  We are concerned first and foremost with quality, so although we don't have the amount of extras that some other games have, we do hope that our extras are something special.

Both of us like all kinds of sex games.  There are several really good ones out there, like Nemo's Whores, Sex Villa, Virtual Hottie, CherryDolls, 3D Sex Life, Velvet Express, and more, not to mention all of the incredibly awesome Japanese sex games out there.

We don't really like to think of Sex Sim as something someone would change over to, but instead it's what we hope is a sexy addition to the many fine 3D adult games you can play.  That's why we don't really feel like we're in "competition" with anyone else.

I love my XBox 360, but if there was only one game I played then damn that would get old.  I'm glad there's a bunch.  So don't think of it as switching over to Sex Sim.  If you like our game then that's awesome, thank you.  We're glad you enjoy it.  There's more to come. :)

kvlt

• Don't read my Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 05:13:52 PM »
Jak, I bow to your ambition  :)
Quote from: Jak (ripened peach)
she's getting penetrated.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 08:17:50 PM »
Jak, I bow to your ambition  :)

Thank you kind sir.  8)

The_Artist

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 02:05:33 AM »
Only you and your wife ? ... O_O ... you guys are awesome ... forget my previous complaint , keep at it ! xD

gizmosells

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 07:46:30 AM »
 8)Got a good idea with the pay model because it makes it so can always come back couple months later, and if you see a looker doll can buy her.  Its off and on nature of these pleasure activites is better suited for majority of people.  Wonder when the dildos and vibraters whipped cream fun is coming. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk