April 27, 2024, 12:59:18 AM

Author Topic: Creations  (Read 23773 times)

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
Creations
« on: February 12, 2012, 04:05:00 PM »
Well, I guess I'll be sharing some characters that I've made with the Character Editor. The editor is certainly more trickier than I thought; sometimes it can be very difficult to achieve the specific look and proportions  you want without messing up the animations.  ;)  If anyone uses these characters and finds anything really "off" in the animations, please let me know so I can try to fix it if possible.

I'll start with Abbey. She's 27 and hails from Baton Rouge, LA.

Abbey

Requirements: (you need these to use this character)
Note: You can click a red link to search for a given item.  If it's a user_created character you need, then this forum will be searched.  If it's an official Ripened Peach character then the Add-Ons shop will be searched.  If it's a hair style then the Add-Ons shop will open up with a link to the character that the hairstyle comes with.
Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Abbey in the character selection menu.

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
Re: Creations
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 04:14:51 PM »
This is Elisa, she's 27 and comes from Dublin, Ireland.

Elisa

Note: You can click a red link to search for a given item.  If it's a user_created character you need, then this forum will be searched.  If it's an official Ripened Peach character then the Add-Ons shop will be searched.  If it's a hair style then the Add-Ons shop will open up with a link to the character that the hairstyle comes with.
Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Elisa in the character selection menu.

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 04:31:58 PM »
From Sao Paulo, Brazil, this is latin babe Ambrosia. She's 28 years old.

Texture based on Oncesailor's Kimnai character.

Ambrosia

Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Ambrosia in the character selection menu.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:34:59 AM by ed583 »

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 07:50:35 PM »
Adrielle, 22, from Kriol, Belize.

She uses a modified version of pronzilla's Asha texture, without the bindi on the forehead.

Adrielle

Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Adrielle in the character selection menu.

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 07:54:06 PM »
Elysia, 24, from London, England.

Texture based on Pronzilla's Carmen character.

Elysia

Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Elysia in the character selection menu.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:36:22 AM by ed583 »

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 08:04:15 PM »
Alexa, 24, from Seattle, WA.

Alexa

Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Alexa in the character selection menu.

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 08:08:38 PM »
From Laval, Quebec, Canada - 21 year-old Tiara.

Texture based on Babesoul's Monique character. Hair is from Babesoul's Geselle character.

Tiara

Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Tiara in the character selection menu.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:38:16 AM by ed583 »

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 09:27:56 PM »
I just wanted to say I really like these characters.  Keep up the great work!

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 08:32:14 AM »
I just wanted to say I really like these characters.  Keep up the great work!

Thanks, can't do it without the tools and textures that you and others have made, though.  ;)

Thommo75

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 11:05:49 AM »
Stunning, thankyou for these.

Think I will have a go at some myself!

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 06:47:20 PM »
This is Bruna, a 25 year-old Cuban-American from Miami, FL. She's using a modified version of Pronzilla's Priya texture.

Bruna

Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Bruna in the character selection menu.

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 06:50:00 PM »
Bianca, 23 year-old from Kingston, Jamaica.

Bianca

Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Bianca in the character selection menu.

mattocks

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 12:26:27 PM »
These are pretty awesome. then again, as some one who has no idea where to even start when it comes to anything involving digital arts more complex than MS paint, I may be impressed easily.

If you're not working on anything else yet, do you think you'd be up for taking a shot at Mary jane from the cover of Amazing Spider-man 671?

I've always thought this was an awesome picture, and the clothes/body just seem perfectly suited for SS.

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 06:44:04 PM »
If you're not working on anything else yet, do you think you'd be up for taking a shot at Mary jane from the cover of Amazing Spider-man 671?

I could always give it a try, but give me some time to get to it.  ;)

Ed

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 07:03:46 PM »
This is Arianna, a 19 year-old Irish American from NYC.

Texture based on Doberman's Sinead character.

Arianna

Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Arianna in the character selection menu.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:39:40 AM by ed583 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk