April 27, 2024, 12:31:12 AM

Author Topic: Thrillmonkey's Ladies  (Read 20277 times)

Thrillmonkey

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Thrillmonkey's Ladies
« on: February 06, 2012, 09:15:58 PM »
Olivia

Requirements: (you need these to use this character)
Note: You can click a red link to search for a given item.  If it's a user_created character you need, then this forum will be searched.  If it's an official Ripened Peach character then the Add-Ons shop will be searched.  If it's a hair style then the Add-Ons shop will open up with a link to the character that the hairstyle comes with.
Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Olivia in the character selection menu.

Thrillmonkey

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Thrillmonkey's Ladies
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 09:24:47 PM »
Heather

Note: You can click a red link to search for a given item.  If it's a user_created character you need, then this forum will be searched.  If it's an official Ripened Peach character then the Add-Ons shop will be searched.  If it's a hair style then the Add-Ons shop will open up with a link to the character that the hairstyle comes with.
Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Heather in the character selection menu.

Thrillmonkey

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 09:30:30 PM »
Nikki

Installation:
Download the attached zi
p file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Nikki in the character selection menu.

Thrillmonkey

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 09:39:01 PM »
Lori

Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Lori in the character selection menu.

Thrillmonkey

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »
A couple of notes...

The RGB for the skin tones are as follows, so you can use them for your girls.
Heather: 229, 184, 152
Lori: 233, 183, 157
Nikki: 224, 177, 132
Olivia: 127, 110, 80

Jewelry:
Gold: 255, 225, 0
Silver: 192, 192, 192

I was rather pleased with how Lori's skin turned out. She's also a bit shorter than the others because I was playing around with the modifiers a bit.

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 06:32:51 PM »
Nice work!  I particularly enjoy Lori.

Thrillmonkey

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 07:59:18 PM »
Nice work!  I particularly enjoy Lori.

She's my favorite too.

wolf007

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 10:54:28 AM »

I was rather pleased with how Lori's skin turned out. She's also a bit shorter than the others because I was playing around with the modifiers a bit.

I'm having some trouble with Lori and Heather, and I think it's because of their height? They don't seem to be compatible with the Oral pack: in "Hold Tight", their hand merges with the shaft - even a little under it - and in "Ambrosia" they are stabbed repeatedly in the face by it while their mouth hangs open (kind of hilarious, in a way, but not the intended effect!). The "man" bonus pose in "Spider" doesn't seem quite right either.

Is this a height issue? I don't have any trouble with Nikki or user-creations from other creators. It seems like this could boil down to needing to either make everyone the same height or to change the "target" on the programming side.

Really great work, though! Heather is stunning, but they're all great.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 12:06:29 PM »
Is this a height issue? I don't have any trouble with Nikki or user-creations from other creators. It seems like this could boil down to needing to either make everyone the same height or to change the "target" on the programming side.

Any time the height of a character is altered beyond certain points there can be strangeness in how they appear during certain sex acts.  It's just how things work at this point.

I do, however, plan to re-work some of the coding with this stuff at some point in the future, so hopefully once I get that in there this won't be much of a problem anymore. Even with multi-million dollar games you can see things like this happen; it's just the nature of the beast.  I'll never be able to solve it completely, but I'll do my best to minimize it where possible.

wolf007

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 01:18:29 PM »

Any time the height of a character is altered beyond certain points there can be strangeness in how they appear during certain sex acts.  It's just how things work at this point.

I do, however, plan to re-work some of the coding with this stuff at some point in the future, so hopefully once I get that in there this won't be much of a problem anymore. Even with multi-million dollar games you can see things like this happen; it's just the nature of the beast.  I'll never be able to solve it completely, but I'll do my best to minimize it where possible.

I've seen way worse glitches in much larger-profile animations, that's for sure!

Messing with the code is definitely a more complicated approach than requiring that all women be the same height, but we tall guys who love short women will thank you, haha!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk