April 27, 2024, 07:42:58 AM

Author Topic: Re: Sex Sim Version 1.2 Released - February 2012  (Read 6935 times)

bandit337

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Sex Sim Version 1.2 Released - February 2012
« on: February 05, 2012, 09:00:37 PM »
Hello - new to the forum - just wondering if anyone else has had trouble with the install....I've un-installed and re-installed several times now - it just gets to the log in screen but username and password never come up...didn't have any trouble with the previous update.....any suggestions?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 09:19:40 PM »
Please try the Help Desk for support.  If you look on the main page of this forum there's a link to it.

MRBiggPA1

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 01:37:44 PM »
I have installed the update and it appears to have loaded correctly however when i opened the game after the update the program is hanging up when "filling outfits list" is there something else I need to do to fix??  Thanks!!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 03:37:04 PM »
I have installed the update and it appears to have loaded correctly however when i opened the game after the update the program is hanging up when "filling outfits list" is there something else I need to do to fix??  Thanks!!

Please try the Help Desk for support.  If you look on the main page of this forum there's a link to it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk