May 10, 2024, 08:32:07 AM

Author Topic: Loving Touches - can't figure out how to kiss  (Read 8705 times)

whocares2005

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Loving Touches - can't figure out how to kiss
« on: January 04, 2012, 08:23:51 PM »
Description for Loving Touches says there are 6 animations, but I only see 3 options under the new "Kissing" section - sitting, floor, standing... my characters don't kiss in any of those positions and there are no kissing options listed anywhere else. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Loving Touches - can't figure out how to kiss
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 08:34:57 PM »
The animations in the "kissing" section are the kissing animations.  There's no lip locking kissing because due to the variety of different head shapes and sizes there's no way to do that without heads literally melting into one another.  The kissing in the pack is more like a "lip brushing" sexy kind of kiss, and it definitely helps if you turn the camera slightly to get an angle that looks just like full on lip sucking kisses.

whocares2005

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 06:56:44 PM »
The animations in the "kissing" section are the kissing animations.  There's no lip locking kissing because due to the variety of different head shapes and sizes there's no way to do that without heads literally melting into one another.  The kissing in the pack is more like a "lip brushing" sexy kind of kiss, and it definitely helps if you turn the camera slightly to get an angle that looks just like full on lip sucking kisses.

Ah...I see. The reason I ask is that description said there are 6 animations in total, but I only see 3 poses / animations in the "Kissing" section (sitting, floor and standing), so I was wondering what 6 was referring to.

Thanks. Amazing game, by the way!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 09:57:56 PM »
Make sure to check out the variations.  Those are the buttons down on the lower left next to the character portraits.  When you click them they do different variations on the poses.  Each of the three poses has an alternate pose so that's where the "6" comes from.

I'm glad that you like the sim, thanks!

whocares2005

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 07:28:25 PM »
Jak, thanks for the explanation, but I think the reason I'm confused is that I don't seem to have the variation buttons, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. There are no buttons next to the character portraits, and no additional options when I click on them (aside from hide me / be me, which I think are part of the camera control add-on). See attached screenshot. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Make sure to check out the variations.  Those are the buttons down on the lower left next to the character portraits.  When you click them they do different variations on the poses.  Each of the three poses has an alternate pose so that's where the "6" comes from.

I'm glad that you like the sim, thanks!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 10:28:11 PM »
Ah well the would explain why you're not seeing the kissing then!

If you can please start the sim, choose the kissing pose, and then exit out, then send me a support ticket with your output log for that session (see here: http://www.sexsim.com/helpdesk/knowledgebase.php?article=7) I'll take a look and see why you're not getting the variation icons.

whocares2005

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 08:31:44 AM »
Thanks Jak, ticket submitted. You rock.

p.s. I renamed the game folder and did a clean install - that did not help.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk