May 08, 2024, 02:35:34 AM

Author Topic: Models  (Read 11869 times)

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
Models
« on: July 31, 2010, 12:16:40 PM »
I like Kendra BUT would like to see a big boobed Woman without tats or piercings if that is possible. I am not really a fan of tats and piercings on a woman especially one with big boobs. I would like to see women from the following countries:

Sweden

American Indian

India

Persia

Australia

Russia

Japan

China

Also would like the voices to match if possible. Nothing worse than an Asian woman talking dirty in a English accent or non-Asian accent. I will continue this list later when I can think of more.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 01:29:55 PM by moviebuff3000 »
"People lie....but the evidence never does!" Gil Grissom, CSI Las Vegas

Thommo75

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Models
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 12:45:11 PM »
Good suggestion, some Emo type girls would also be good and how about a chubby, chavvy girl, the kind you would see on Jerry Springer?  A bit way out maybe but would add some variety!

baddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 01:47:00 PM »
admins should make a contest on making models i bet there would be some people to make and contribute models to this game. I could even make models or props for this game iam not apro but i know 3ds max, photoshop.

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 06:49:38 PM »
Jak, if you could please could you make for me a big breasted Native American woman with a cute and sexy Indian Outift and braided tails something like Pocohontas. That would be the highlight of my life.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »
Jak, if you could please could you make for me a big breasted Native American woman with a cute and sexy Indian Outift and braided tails something like Pocohontas. That would be the highlight of my life.

That would actually be pretty hot.  Good idea.

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 06:58:42 PM »

Yeah would actually love to show her how to stuff a turkey and to baste it, it would be her first sexgiving.  ;)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 07:48:07 PM »

Yeah would actually love to show her how to stuff a turkey and to baste it, it would be her first sexgiving.  ;)

Hahaha

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 09:03:04 PM »

Hahaha

BTW Jak when you do release that model you can use that quote to advertise it. :)

gizmosells

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 07:54:56 AM »
Sexgiving lolololol. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk