May 09, 2024, 12:07:07 AM

Author Topic: MAC coming soon version..  (Read 22756 times)

redfoo

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
MAC coming soon version..
« on: November 17, 2011, 09:30:37 AM »
On the website the MAC version coming soon..  need a beta tester for it?  Then i'd no longer need Vista on my Mac to play the game.. :)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: MAC coming soon version..
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 10:00:04 AM »
On the website the MAC version coming soon..  need a beta tester for it?  Then i'd no longer need Vista on my Mac to play the game.. :)

When we made the web site, the Mac version was indeed something that we planned to release soon, but it's been put on hold so many times due since then that I think I'm going to remove that notice for the time being.  If we manage to get a Mac version out soon then yes, we will indeed need beta testers so I'll keep you in mind.

EDIT: Just went in and removed the "Coming Soon for Mac" image from the web site.  At least for now!

hangoverbro

• Tester
  • ...then I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 07:27:32 PM »
Question:

Will this MAC version carry over purchases that have already been made? I would imagine that since the info is more or less cloud based that it would transfer the material..   ::)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 08:19:41 PM »
Yes, things you bought will stay with your account, no matter which version you're using.

JuliaGirl

• Julia loves Melissa. xoxo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 03:48:04 PM »
Didn't have a good day with a client today and now this? Time for a glass of wine and a cuddle, I think. Sniff.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 04:18:38 PM »
Didn't have a good day with a client today and now this? Time for a glass of wine and a cuddle, I think. Sniff.

Sorry, JuilaGirl.  :-\

Wine sounds good though.  I'm going to play some Skyrim later and I think I'll have a glass then. :)

hangoverbro

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 11:23:00 PM »

Wine sounds good though.  I'm going to play some Skyrim later and I think I'll have a glass then. :)

Just started Skyrim.. Haha  ;D

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 11:50:04 PM »

Just started Skyrim.. Haha  ;D

It's awesome.  I've been playing Saints Row the Third and then got Skyrim the other day.  Incredible.

hangoverbro

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 07:53:41 PM »
 ^-^

needluvn

• Shotgun Nun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 05:13:29 AM »
Saint's Row The Third is my favorite game ever. I made a character based on Jak's profile pic. lol
I'll have to look into this Skyrim.
\n/

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 03:31:23 PM »
Oddly, I gave APB Reloaded a try now it's free-to-play, it's got a proper awesome character customiser, even though the actual game is fairly basic 'drive places, do missions, shoot the other team on the same mission'. Gave it a go to try and make as attractive a girl as I possibly could (to my taste) for a character and I'm pretty happy with the result, will have to try and grab a screenshot sometime to post on here!

KarlMarx

• I´m a commie, Deal with it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 07:33:21 AM »
I want the mac version so bad because i get error when trying to install the exe. version with crossover or wine

The error message: "Failed to open output file."

What does this mean? Anyone else have this problem?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2012, 11:40:59 AM »
I want the mac version so bad because i get error when trying to install the exe. version with crossover or wine

Does it say anything else besides that?  At what point do you get that error message, during installation or when you try to run the program, or after you log in to the program, or...

KarlMarx

• I´m a commie, Deal with it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 04:03:59 AM »

Does it say anything else besides that?  At what point do you get that error message, during installation or when you try to run the program, or after you log in to the program, or...

Nope. The error appears immideatly after the install starts and the little window pops up saing "initializing...". The error message goes away after clicking a couple of times but after that install doesn´t continue.

Hope this helps.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 11:20:16 AM »

Nope. The error appears immideatly after the install starts and the little window pops up saing "initializing...". The error message goes away after clicking a couple of times but after that install doesn´t continue.

Hope this helps.

Are you using pure Mac OS or some sort of virtual Windows?  If you're just using regular Mac OS then it's not going to work because the installer is a Windows installer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk