May 11, 2024, 06:47:50 PM

Author Topic: Girl/Girl Loving Touches  (Read 6857 times)

Satyxis

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Girl/Girl Loving Touches
« on: November 11, 2011, 01:01:37 PM »
 I read in another post that Loving Touches was going to incorperate G/G. My is how long will it take? you see im only interested in G/G and I, before reading the post, purchased the Loving Touches feature. Anyway Im happy I could still help an Indie developer like Ripened Peach its just I would love to see Alison(my favorite) and Ulani(2nd Fav) making out and embracing each other before sex. Love this game!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Girl/Girl Loving Touches
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 04:36:30 PM »
Like a lot of things, it's on the to-do list and when it's available I'll let everyone know.

Satyxis

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 05:06:08 AM »
Its a little late but thanks for the reply. Im not much of a computer person, yet even I understand its not a simple case of replacing the man for a woman. There are numerous issues to take into account, like the boob clashing issues alone would be a nightmare to overcome. Anyway thanks again for the reply and I hope I didn't come across like a douche when I first ask the question.

PS The reason for the late reply is i've had an issue with my Steam account recently and because of that I was reminded how great it is to have the Admin actually reply posts so Thanx again from a Sexsim loyalist :)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 10:42:38 AM »
Haha no you didn't sound like a douche. :)

More animations is definitely on the HIGH to-do list and the sooner I can get some more in the better.  It's not easy finding 3D animators who are willing to do sex animations AND can do them at the quality level I expect.  :drink:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk