April 27, 2024, 08:19:12 AM

Author Topic: Faye, first character  (Read 10501 times)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
Faye, first character
« on: October 27, 2011, 11:39:11 AM »
A new character I made(and yes I was thinking of Faye Reagan/Valentine). she is a tad shorter,slimmer and less top heaver than most models, she does however have a custom skin with freckles on her face. and since this is my first character ( and literally 10 minutes new to this forum) I have no friggin idea how to upload a picture for you guys to see (I know you like to know what you're dling, I do too)
If someone could let me know I'll put one up in addition to the zip file.
Hope you like

P.S. I almost for got to thank and give credit to studstud for the idea to shrink down the body measures for a more femanine body( sorry dude again first character and almost screwed you outa credit)

PPS figured out the pic issue

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
Re: Faye, first character
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 11:55:57 AM »
Nice job - particularly like the work on the eyelashes...
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 12:04:03 PM »
yeah I love that program dude, works like a charm to make a bunch of different girls.
she's the reason I figured out when messing with penis size in an animation, not to jack up the cocksizeZ too high, otherwise it'll pop through the girl's mesh and look strange.

hangoverbro

• Tester
  • ...then I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 08:13:02 PM »
I get what you are trying to do, she looks good for that fair skinned girl next door vibe..

This is a nice one! I like the face, very normal looking, like someone I would meet randomly at the grocery store.  ;)

The only thing I didn't like was the pubic hair being drawn with the texture..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk