April 28, 2024, 05:42:52 AM

Author Topic: Hair Styler add on.  (Read 9190 times)

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Hair Styler add on.
« on: October 21, 2011, 01:22:16 PM »
Hi Jak

I've just purchased the hair add on pack hoping to have a choice of all the styles available but its just given me
the hair from my existing characters maybe I misunderstood, but afraid to say a little dissapointed. :-\

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Hair Styler add on.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 02:00:22 PM »
I'm sorry that you're disappointed but please make sure before making a purchase that you understand what it is you're purchasing.  On the page where you get the Hair Styler it says in the description:

* You must own a particular hair style in order to choose it. New hairstyles come with characters. If you only have two characters you will only have two hairstyles available!

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 02:46:24 PM »
Noted Jak...

But I suppose on the plus side Ill have the hair styler when I get more characters and thanks for the reply..

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 04:14:58 PM »
Yes it really works well the more characters (and thus hairstyles) you have.  I might release a hair pack at some point that has all the current hair styles (and maybe a few more) in it.

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 04:19:00 AM »
Look forward to it thanks again.. :)

kane1981

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 09:04:53 PM »
Hi Jak

Ive just purchased the hair style add on & can use the range of styles that i have but am unable to change hair colour for any of them. When i click on the colour option the only choice i have is "original"
Could you help with this please. I was of the belief there was 17 different colours to choose from.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 09:54:37 PM »
Hi Jak

Ive just purchased the hair style add on & can use the range of styles that i have but am unable to change hair colour for any of them. When i click on the colour option the only choice i have is "original"
Could you help with this please. I was of the belief there was 17 different colours to choose from.

Make sure you follow the directions for the Hair Styler from the description page.  You need to download the installer from your Account page in order for the Hair Styler to work.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk