April 28, 2024, 01:29:14 AM

Author Topic: Missing Objects !!  (Read 9930 times)

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
Missing Objects !!
« on: October 07, 2011, 11:10:59 AM »
Hi
I am a new member on this forum .. and i want to salute everyone here..!!
I use the basic edition of this game and i tried the females characters i found here ( amazing works ) ..
Some of them appeared with a notification " missing objects " and bald , i modded their file and i put on them the hair of layla or robyn .. but on some characters the notification " missing objects " was there and after i corrected their hairs .. i could use them anyway with the last version of this game with no problem..
Today i downloaded the new version and i noticed that the button " go " is shaded and i cant use anymore these characters.. i don,t know exactly what i must change in their file to make them usable again..
these characters are for example the goth girl Gisela , the cherleeder girl Jennifer , the Devil girl and some others ..  although i changed their hairs the " missing objects " is still there..
I can use without problem characters as angelina jolie , the vampirella and others .. they appeard bald too but i fixed that  .. ( i could use them bald though with no problem )

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Missing Objects !!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 11:13:43 AM »
If you click the "missing" button then it will open a web page showing the files you're missing.  Copy what it says and paste it here in a reply and then we'll know what files you're missing.

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 12:04:59 PM »
Thank you for your replay !!
I think i solve this problem ... i changed the bumptex name from alison to robyn on these characters and no object missing now .. i can use them normally..

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 12:12:08 PM »
Ok excellent, yes, that was it then.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 02:55:18 PM »
sorry, but i didn`t get how to solute that problem. most characters i`ve download are bald ???

for exempler this is missing item of Farrah: Hair: punky (C:\Sex Sim\Runtime\_aData\assets\hair\hair-punky.sexsim)

can you help me?

That means you need the "punky hair" which comes with Kendra.

In the next update it will be easier to tell what files you need for what.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk