April 27, 2024, 09:03:12 AM

Author Topic: voice packs, please  (Read 10684 times)

anony8472

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
voice packs, please
« on: July 29, 2010, 05:16:27 PM »
Voices are always the first thing to go stale in these games. You want it to be good without it getting repetitive. It's tough to do. Releasing extra voice packs helps. It's also good to be able to mute the dude.

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
Re: voice packs, please
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 05:58:13 PM »
I agree. We need the women to be saying "Yes, faster, Faster. Going to Cum, etc. instead of just moaning. It also helps if the voices are in the womans native accent.
"People lie....but the evidence never does!" Gil Grissom, CSI Las Vegas

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 06:20:12 PM »
We would like to do voices at some point.  What we've seen in other games is like you guys said where the voices tend to get stale after a bit. 

Another thing that really turns us off at least is when the things the girl says don't match what's going on.  No mention of any specific games but that happens quite a bit in one of them.  Plus, we REALLY REALLY care about SEXY sound, and in some of the games it just sounds like they recorded fake sex in a sound room.  Our sound is recorded from a live couple actually having real sex while recording, so we would want the same thing with voices.

We've tried capturing voices just in a mic without actual sex going on, and there's just something subtle missing.  We're all about the sexy subtlety so if we do voices we want them to be super ultra hot and not just some random sayings that don't match what's going on on screen.  It is something we plan to do at some point, but we want to get it right before we do.

Researcher

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 03:09:49 PM »
Simply being able to "mute the dude's voice," as mentioned in the original post by Anon8472 would be the easiest and best single improvement to your game.  It would immediately make SexSim very competitive, enjoyment wise, with the Sex Villa game- as your general approach to the female vocals is already superior in many respects.

Mythandariel

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 12:19:28 AM »
I happen to like being able to hear the guy's voice. It makes the whole scene if it sounds like the guy is enjoying himself and not just a robot or puppet that spews spunk.

As a woman, myself, I find it a whole lot sexier if I can hear the guy groan and grunt right along with the girl.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 08:06:25 PM by Mythandariel »

Tragedy Anne

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 06:08:10 PM »
I second Myth's opinion on the male vocals. I personally can't stand the female vocals on sex villa for any length of time because it's the same inane dialog repeated over and over. I wanted to gag the bitch after about a minute. Adding speech might be nice, but only if there is an option to switch it off. I would also like more voices in the game, primarily a guy that doesn't sound like a girl when he cums lol.

oldbill

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 04:08:48 PM »
a guy that doesn't sound like a girl when he cums lol.

You mean there are some?   ;D

As much as I like Sexvilla (for its models and clothes), I find the actual nitty gritty totally soulless.  I like to make my own models and that has a decent program for that.  On the other hand, Sex Sim has warmth, the characters are (almost) believable and (confession time) I really get off on the breathing lol  Seriously, Sex Sim has tremendous capability to be everything that Sex Villa is not.

nylonphiliac

• Very excited about potential for SexSim
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 12:37:58 PM »
Simply being able to "mute the dude's voice," as mentioned in the original post by Anon8472 would be the easiest and best single improvement to your game.  It would immediately make SexSim very competitive, enjoyment wise, with the Sex Villa game- as your general approach to the female vocals is already superior in many respects.

Bolded that since it had to be said. The vocals are a real turn-on in this game! Well, except the dude, obviously *G
My profile pic shows what I want in the game - skirts and pantyhose. No, I'm not a girl ;-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk