April 27, 2024, 05:50:59 AM

Author Topic: Tron Legacy Character Set  (Read 13168 times)

sekse

• Free Mustache Rides
    • View Profile
Tron Legacy Character Set
« on: January 24, 2011, 10:56:49 PM »
Greetings Programs!
This is my first (and second) time trying to make a character set, so hope you all like it.  I present to you Quorra and Gem from Tron Legacy.  Uses built in hairstyles and all, no need for any mods or add ons.  Enjoy!  Just to make sure you all know, don't forget to download Gem in the post below. (Due to size limitaions I had to split the post into 2 posts)

End Of Line

sekse

• Free Mustache Rides
    • View Profile
Re: Tron Legacy Character Set
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 10:58:50 PM »
Had to split into 2 posts for size requirements.  Also, each character comes with it's own outfit.  Stockings are sadly unremoveable.  Here is the files for Gem.
End Of Line

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 11:00:27 AM »
Very cool!  Thanks for sharing. :)

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 05:30:20 PM »
Wow, nice work! Very good customisation of what you have to work with of what's currently in the game, I like the use of textures to get the hair for Gem.

Speaking of hair, a bob like Quorra's would be a very welcome addition for a future character Jak :) and save poor Quorra here from having to make do with Alec/Layla's trim

Also, the Tron outfits work pretty well with Jak's Nuhkshalah character for that 'space visitor' look!

oldbill

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 06:05:06 PM »
Very nice work sekse!!  can't wait to try these out!

sekse

• Free Mustache Rides
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 08:15:47 PM »
Thanks for your compliments every1.  Another thing I found interesting is you can use Gem's outfit on the built in Layla and she kinda looks like the black siren from the movie.  (The Sirens were the girls that dress Sam for the game grid in the movie)  Oh and I would really love the ability to make custom levels for sex sim, I could so picture Quorra in a level made to look like Flynn's apartment in the grid, with a missionary position on Flynn's Light Cycle.
End Of Line

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk