April 27, 2024, 03:53:05 PM

Author Topic: Oral for the ladies  (Read 7538 times)

Kezzar

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Oral for the ladies
« on: January 15, 2011, 12:57:54 AM »
Hey Jak, first time user here.  Love the program, and the work you've put into it.  Very glad I ran across it.

My one suggestion (at least the first that comes to mind) revolves around the oral add-on pack, which from mention and the screenshots, seems entirely geared toward the men being the receivers.  I may be mistaken, as I haven't personally tried that one, but it would be awesome if there could be some oral positions for the women, as well.  Looks like the girl-on-girl pack has that, but would be awesome for the guys, as well.

nylonphiliac

• Very excited about potential for SexSim
    • View Profile
Re: Oral for the ladies
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 12:30:44 PM »
+1 vote from me for this.
My profile pic shows what I want in the game - skirts and pantyhose. No, I'm not a girl ;-)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 09:38:03 PM »
I'm glad you like the sim, thanks. :)

I should take more screen shots of the oral pack, because it does have positions where the girl is being pleasured orally, as well as ones where the guy is.  Besides that it also adds visible squirting cum (from the guy) that gets on the girl's face, etc.

ADDED: Ok I took some more screen shots for the Oral Addictions gallery, so now you can see some more of what's in there!  -- http://www.sexsim.com/gallery/Oral/

Kezzar

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 06:09:01 PM »
Ah, good to know.  :)  Seems much more balanced than it first appeared.  Might have to give that pack a go, after all.

Looks like it's mostly 69-ish variants, though?  Are there any positions where the girl is the sole recipient?
I imagine male-on-female versions of the activities and positions in the girl-girl pack would cover that.  I seem to recall reading somewhere that such a thing might be in the works?  That'd round it out nicely.

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 06:31:39 PM »
In the girl-girl pack girls can be the sole recipient in sitting or standing positions, in guy-girl, guys can be the sole recipient, or there's the 'twist-her' semi-69, where the girl's getting oral but the guy is kinda crouched over her.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk