April 27, 2024, 03:00:06 PM

Author Topic: Stripper mode, related ideas  (Read 13416 times)

Drifter

• Tester
  • Just a cool cat wanderin' around...
    • View Profile
Stripper mode, related ideas
« on: December 26, 2010, 09:38:35 PM »
This has probably been thought of already, but I skimmed through the suggestions and did not see it specifically mentioned (it has at least been heavily implied I'm sure).

Some sort of Stripper mode would be very nice. Not just solo masturbation type of stuff, though that would certainly be of use with this mode. Have them in an appropriate setting (perhaps a stripper pole/bar setting), starting out with the outfit of your choice. Give the gals some different dance animation possibilities, could be selected or randomly cycled through. Slow grind, hip shake routine, etc. Have some stripper moves for them to bust out occasionally too.

Can have them periodically take off clothing, though admittedly that is currently limited to 2 items: top and bottom. Hey, it's a start! Maybe have a dance excitement meter: as the dance progresses, and they get increasingly into it, have the option to strip them of the next clothing item presented to the player. Perhaps having them do varied dances and moves fills the meter more quickly. Other audience participation moves could be included to help increase the meter, such as doing a "wet t shirt contest" type of thing with a water gun as the girl dances, smacking them in the ass as they dance near your character, etc.

Soon to follow: mud/jello wrestling mode! Kendra vs. Tiffany, who will win? More importantly, who cares, as long as they get naked? ;)

Just thinking out loud, thanks for listening.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Stripper mode, related ideas
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 11:49:13 AM »
Sounds like a fun idea. :)  If you're interested in 3D strippers right now I recommend you check out Strip Kittens

My wife and I created it some years back, then sold to a new owner, and then just last year did a total update for them (new girls, environments, clothing, everything).  Definitely something to try if you're into 3D strippers.

nylonphiliac

• Very excited about potential for SexSim
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 12:36:41 PM »
You did Strip Kittens?

Respect, I liked playing around with that one.

N.
My profile pic shows what I want in the game - skirts and pantyhose. No, I'm not a girl ;-)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 09:33:00 PM »
You did Strip Kittens?

Respect, I liked playing around with that one.

N.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.  :)

juddre

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 10:45:57 PM »
Sounds like a fun idea. :)  If you're interested in 3D strippers right now I recommend you check out Strip Kittens

My wife and I created it some years back, then sold to a new owner, and then just last year did a total update for them (new girls, environments, clothing, everything).  Definitely something to try if you're into 3D strippers.

Tried it. Well done otherwise, but I'm a bit disappointed that the breast jiggling you have done for SexSim didn't make it to Strip Kittens even in the new version. Would have improved the concept quite a bit.

BR,
     --Juddre

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 10:47:11 AM »

Tried it. Well done otherwise, but I'm a bit disappointed that the breast jiggling you have done for SexSim didn't make it to Strip Kittens even in the new version. Would have improved the concept quite a bit.

BR,
     --Juddre

Strip Kittens uses a completely different engine than Sex Sim and we did the new version for the new owner within a specific budget so not everything could get in that we might have otherwise had time to do.  The breasts in Strip Kittens do jiggle but in a different way than with Sex Sim.

Ipswitch

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 05:48:47 PM »
I really like the idea of stripping or at least stripper dancing being in the game.  Though I can easily imagine it involving a lot more animation work than other ideas to look good.  I would imagine that pole dancing would be a little to large in scope, but maybe a lap dance addon pack?

Might be more similar in scope as other packs then, and have different kinds of moves and grinds available as buttons similar to the Sex Addon pack buttons?  I suppose one complication would be if there needed to be a queuing system added for moves to flow from one into another.  Also, I figure it would necessitate that each kind of dance/move would end in the same position to work right.

I definitely like the idea, anyway.  Some kind of teasing would be nice.

Sykosis

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 03:06:20 PM »
I loved strip kittens to, i had no clue that was you guys who produced it.

You should bring Alex to SexSin LOL she was hot

Frye

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 05:33:32 AM »
A stripper mode would be awesome. Especially if the player can customize the dancing and all of that.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 07:14:53 AM »
The striptease idea is a good one.

It shouldn't be confined to the hackneyed club pole routines though.

I think it should be do-able in a variety of locations, but ideally it requires dynamic clothing & more of it.

Ideally there should be up to 3 items on the upper torso eg. Jacket, Top & Bra.
Also up to 3 around the lower torso & legs eg. skirt or jeans, hose & panties.
Also shoes or boots.

Clothing just disappearing is really less than satisfactory.
I do appreciate the animations & modelling work would be extensive.  :(

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk