May 09, 2024, 04:52:58 AM

Poll

Out of the following, which are you most interested in next?

Foreplay \ kissing pack (now available in the Add-ons shop)
Masturbation \ solo play pack
Additional sex positions pack
Lactation \ Pregnancy pack
Pre-op Transsexual characters
Fantasy characters (elves, orcs, demons, etc.)
Science fiction characters (robots, aliens)
Motel room environment
Pose editor \ Photo studio

Author Topic: What would you like next?  (Read 193146 times)

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: What would you like next?
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2011, 03:25:49 PM »
I am not sure if it has been suggested but something you might consider adding are more moaning and otherwise a more active soundtrack. The characters could say different things when they do different things or are done to them. Add a talking dirty or flirty feature maybe. Or be even more intricate. With all the videos and movies out there on the web for free, I imagine you can just splice the voices from there and convert to whatever sound format is used so no need to hire voice actors(resses).
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:45:03 AM by ak3566 »

vinnieboJ

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2011, 06:27:40 AM »
what i miss in that list is creampie i really miss that.

i mean when the girls is giving oral he cums and spray's his cum all over her/in her mouth,
but when they have sex he does cum but doesn't 'deposit' anything in her

i think it would be a lot more fun if u add the creampie option or so

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2011, 01:53:01 PM »
I believe the Oral Addictions addon has an option for having the man release his cum on the lady's face and breasts. In some situations it may not be noticable.

For the creampie idea, you mean have the man pull out and have it show some of his cum dripping out of her?

In addition to the man cumming in the lady, I also like the idea of him cumming on her belly/pubes or back/behind (depending on the position, of course).

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2011, 02:02:20 PM »
A choice of where to come would be a really good addition..

glazzman

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2012, 12:02:22 PM »
Although I voted for additional sex positions I'm thinking that expanding or adding variations to the existing ones might be just as good.  Like maybe instead of picking up the action with the characters already going at it, have the scene open up with maybe some heavy petting, him sucking her tits,  and her fondling him then inserting his penis and working it from there.  I also agree whole-heartedly with the people suggesting Cream pies and options of shooting outside with maybe her jerking him into her mouth or tits.  Also...What about tit jobs leading to a pearl necklace??  Haven't heard too much about that suggestion.  And, of course....anal.  One more variation could be to have the woman use some side to side and circular hip grinding to pump up the action.

What you have done so far is incredible.  I can really see you carrying this to an amazing level.  I've only just discovered your site and I'm hooked.  Looking forward to your update with the character customization!!!

Glazzman
Joy is at Hand

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2012, 02:14:13 PM »
Like maybe instead of picking up the action with the characters already going at it, have the scene open up with maybe some heavy petting, him sucking her tits,  and her fondling him then inserting his penis and working it from there.  I also agree whole-heartedly with the people suggesting Cream pies and options of shooting outside with maybe her jerking him into her mouth or tits.  Also...What about tit jobs leading to a pearl necklace??  Haven't heard too much about that suggestion.

Welcome :D
Some of what you suggested is already available in some of the addons - the Loving Touches pack adds some kissing/petting animations that you can start off with before proceeding further, and the Oral Addictions pack allows options for jerking into the girl's mouth, and pearl necklaces (although these are variation options on the regular oral animations - I don't know if the oral variations come with the Oral Addictions pack or if you need the Sex Variety Pack too, which also provides alternate poses for the main sex positions such as breast grabbing or fingering)
Still no creampies yet though ;)

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2012, 02:18:42 PM »
Although I voted for additional sex positions I'm thinking that expanding or adding variations to the existing ones might be just as good.  Like maybe instead of picking up the action with the characters already going at it, have the scene open up with maybe some heavy petting, him sucking her tits,  and her fondling him then inserting his penis and working it from there.  I also agree whole-heartedly with the people suggesting Cream pies and options of shooting outside with maybe her jerking him into her mouth or tits.  Also...What about tit jobs leading to a pearl necklace??  Haven't heard too much about that suggestion.  And, of course....anal.  One more variation could be to have the woman use some side to side and circular hip grinding to pump up the action.

What you have done so far is incredible.  I can really see you carrying this to an amazing level.  I've only just discovered your site and I'm hooked.  Looking forward to your update with the character customization!!!

Glazzman

You have some great suggestions.  :)
The lady using her hips more is a new one that I agree with too.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2012, 02:57:29 PM »
I don't know if the oral variations come with the Oral Addictions pack or if you need the Sex Variety Pack too, which also provides alternate poses for the main sex positions such as breast grabbing or fingering)
Varieties come with the Oral pack, yes.  Also with the Girl-Girl and Loving Touches packs.  The Sex Variety Pack is to add varieties to the positions that come with the free version of Sex Sim.

glazzman

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2012, 09:16:09 PM »
Oh, O.K.  I think I see better how the addition packs add to the action.  Still would be cool to actually see the penis insertion and maybe fuck some of those beautiful titties that you can so easily customize.  This site is awesome!!!

Glazzman
Joy is at Hand

hangoverbro

• Tester
  • ...then I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2012, 09:47:22 PM »
Still no creampies yet though ;)

sadly this is true...:-[

octane

• Great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2012, 02:01:22 AM »
I vote, for more additional sex position :eyebrows:

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2012, 11:33:01 AM »
Yeah, an initial 'penetration' animation could be nice. Say, when you set the 'speed' slider down to the lowest the guy pulls out and they idle until the speed is turned up and he penetrates her again (and start the speed on the lowest each time you press 'Go' or even on changing positions.)

glazzman

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2012, 12:34:24 PM »
Yeah, that sounds good! Control the in/out with the speed control.  Maybe then when his meter is full and he is about to cum you could push the speed all the way down so he'd pull out and cum on her? And what if when her meter is full and she is close to cuming an animation starts to have her "bucking" around a little (the increase in her moaning is already good) and then if he pulls out.....she squirts?  How about either/both of them moaning"Oh my God" or something as they come? (don't know if adding dialog is on your radar yet)
Joy is at Hand

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2012, 03:27:29 PM »
Yeah, an initial 'penetration' animation could be nice. Say, when you set the 'speed' slider down to the lowest the guy pulls out and they idle until the speed is turned up and he penetrates her again (and start the speed on the lowest each time you press 'Go' or even on changing positions.

This is a great suggestion! It should definitely start out at the "stopped" end of the speed spectrum. And hopefully it can incorporate having him shooting his cum on the lady(ies) or whatever is there.

matthewman93

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2012, 01:37:12 PM »
Well, I just recently joined the community, and I wanted to say how much I love this game so far. It's unbelievable what you have been able to accomplish. I've had a decent amount of experience with other adult games, and SexSim excels in so many departments. In the case of ThriXXX games, all of the female characters just act and talk like... well, sluts. Sex as an act is a beautiful thing, and quite frankly, vulgarity ruins it for me. What is so arousing about this game is the fact that it feels like it's just two people having a genuinely intimate experience. Not hearing "Fuck that pussy" and "Oh fuck, oh fuck" every 5 seconds makes such a massive difference for me (in more ways than one!  ;) ) I personally love the "couply" feel that SexSim has. The girl moans like she is truly enjoying every minute of it, as opposed to sounding like a cheap hooker, and the man is in a similar ballpark. The graphics are phenomenal, the animations are solid, and this game has a habit of making me a bit "solid" as well.  :eyebrows: Not to mention the add-ons are well-worth the cost. ;D

Praise and sexual innuendos aside, I really am liking some of the suggestions here. I'm going to ball up some ideas here with some of mine. Hopefully no one is offended!  ::) The creampie idea is great. Nothing is more intimate than finishing the way nature intended  :P A simple pop-up during orgasm would more than do the trick. Just like now, how you choose variations with the sex itself, you could choose variations during orgasm. "Standard" would be exactly how the guy finishes now during penetration; lots of moaning, no pulling out, and no semen. "Creampie" could be similar, but instead of continuing after ejaculation, he could pull out, and semen would come out. If this option was picked, I think it would be nice to see it stay there, just like how you can have semen stay on the girl's face and breasts.

Penetration animations would be really nice, too. Right now, the slider being all the way on slow makes it look like the models are barely moving, whereas having a separate animation for being that far over would be great.

As opposed to more sex positions, I'm hoping more for a pose editor to create one's own poses. I had quite a bit of experience with another well-known pose editor for an adult game, and I would love to contribute to the community in that regard. :)

In the field of more sounds and dialogue, please make the dialogue optional. The poor dialogue and "dirty talk" ruined many other adult games for me, as I previously stated. Or, better yet, offer customization for their statements. Breasts are customizable in a really nice fashion in SexSim. You can either change every aspect of their size, or you can use presets. With dialogue, I would love to see a customizable personality, simply by "allowing" certain lines to be said. Then, of course, there could be presets, i.e. "innocent," "flirty," or (for those into it), "nympho." Innocent could sound like the girls do now. Just moans, no real statements. Flirty could just include the simple things like, "oh, baby...", "I love it when you do this..." or things of that nature. Nympho would be your dirty-talking, vulgar sex fiend. The customizable personality could let you pick and choose from these different lines to create a truly one-of-a-kind partner.

All in all, keep up this damn good work! I lovelovelove!!! this game, and I've only had it for a day. I look forward to seeing the future of SexSim; I can foresee it being the best adult game of all time :)
~Matthewman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk