Sex Sim > Unofficial Sex Sim Support

Audio Issues

<< < (2/2)

Giselle:
The only thing I can really think of without diving in deeper is that it's something running on your system while SexSim is running, and it's messing with the sound. Are you able to run other games (from around the time of SexSim and beyond) without any sound trouble at all?

Version5:
I'm inclined to agree with you.  That being said, while I have some challenges running FLSM on my (apparently POS) laptop, when I do run it, the audio is issue-free. 

Did a reinstall on a fresh, dedicated partition and it's the same. No biggie.

It's really not a deal breaker for me.  I was more curious if it's unique to me or not, than concerned about it.

I appreciate the replies  ^-^

Giselle:

--- Quote from: Version5 on March 06, 2020, 08:25:32 AM ---I'm inclined to agree with you.  That being said, while I have some challenges running FLSM on my (apparently POS) laptop, when I do run it, the audio is issue-free.  [/size]

Did a reinstall on a fresh, dedicated partition and it's the same. No biggie.

It's really not a deal breaker for me.  I was more curious if it's unique to me or not, than concerned about it.

I appreciate the replies  ^-^

--- End quote ---
Yeah it's pretty hard to troubleshoot audio issues because they can be caused by so many different things, and on lesser powered computers it can really be a problem.

Version5:
Not sure if this will help or not, but I noticed that it's just the characters and whatever sounds that play at the same time, that cut out.  Other ambient, location specific sounds (Garage, Kinbaku) are still audible when the cut out happens

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version