Sex Sim > Unofficial Sex Sim Support

Audio Issues

(1/2) > >>

Version5:
I usually screen record and then edit the videos using audio tracks of my choice, so until now, I didn't really care too much about this, but I've been feeling a bit lazy lately so not really bothering to edit, etc.

The issue is that the in game audio cuts out fairly often.  Not sure if it's the sim or an issue with my pc.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
:)

Giselle:
It's something on your PC for sure, as this has never been a reported issue before. You might want to try shutting down everything else (including virus checkers) before playing, and see if that helps. And when you say the audio is cutting out, do you mean it stutters, or it completely cuts out for periods of time?

Version5:

--- Quote from: Giselle on February 22, 2020, 02:34:37 PM ---It's something on your PC for sure, as this has never been a reported issue before. You might want to try shutting down everything else (including virus checkers) before playing, and see if that helps. And when you say the audio is cutting out, do you mean it stutters, or it completely cuts out for periods of time?

--- End quote ---

Completely shuts off, as if a mute button was pressed.  It usually comes back after a few minutes, or quite often, when the female character is cumming. Also, if I switch to a different position, it tends to come back then as well.

Giselle:
Stupid question, but are you sure you're not pressing the mute button?

Version5:
Haha, I imagined that question being asked right after I posted my last reply.  Yes, I'm sure.  I mostly have the interface hidden while running the sim, and I would estimate about 98% or more of the times that it happens, I'm not even touching the mouse or keyboard at the time.

I suspected it might be an issue caused by the screen recorder, but I've had it happen when the recorder isn't even open

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version