April 27, 2024, 03:53:27 AM

Author Topic: Computer restarts.  (Read 6081 times)

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
Computer restarts.
« on: October 10, 2010, 01:38:39 PM »
Jak,

After you had the last update the same time you released the Beach location, when I started to go into the location it would kick me out of the game and restart my computer. This has never happened before you released the lastest version. I dont know if it was something that you added to it that causes my computer to do this or what. I could play the game normal and now I cant. I will send you in a PM my input log and you can take a look at it.
"People lie....but the evidence never does!" Gil Grissom, CSI Las Vegas

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Computer restarts.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 01:42:39 PM »
Does it do it if you don't use the beach location? 

Can you please also let me know the specs of your computer as far as how much RAM you have, what video card, and what version of Windows?  When a computer restarts it many times has to do with a power issue. 

There's nothing inherent in the software that would cause a restart, but if your system specs are getting overloaded by the new level then that may be the cause.  What quality setting do you normally run Sex Sim in?  Can you try one of the lower settings and see if the problem still happens?

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
Re: Computer restarts.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 01:52:29 PM »
It did it also when I went into the options area after I chose the women, clothes and partner. BTW I was trying to send you the input log but it said it was too big in a PM. I use the Beautiful setting when I first go in. Will try another setting to see if that does it. I have 1.00 GB of Ram, AMD Athlon 2200+ 1.79 GHertz. Have Windows XP also.
"People lie....but the evidence never does!" Gil Grissom, CSI Las Vegas

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk