May 09, 2024, 06:11:04 AM

Author Topic: Models & Poses  (Read 6514 times)

XPhil Zahm

• J'Aime ce JeuX :-)
    • View Profile
Models & Poses
« on: September 17, 2010, 12:28:53 PM »
Hello, Jak.

My Models to create change "Lesly" in its first version I liked, but it did not I posted in "User Creations" for the purpose of maintaining consistency poses with other Models.

In fact I lengthened the legs, reduced the length of arm, Body and Breast magnified.

The animation of the characters works by laying a landmark in the XYZ color space. As i had changed the proportions of the character in the poses hands were very far from the partner's body, fondling the breasts were inside of them, ...

I ask myself if it was possible to put markers on the Mouth, Hand, Breast, Sex ... Animation for when even match parts copra each character to keep consistency and realism of the scene. This would overcome the proportions of Standard Models and unleash the creativity in the shaping of characters.

Super what you made with love, good work.

(I attached "Lesly" home that you notice ...)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Models & Poses
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 12:54:58 PM »
We're looking into this type of thing for a future release.

Basically it would involve what's known as "inverse kinematics", where right now all of the animations use "forward kinematics".  Using inverse kinematics would mean that we can place the hand for instance anywhere we like, and the arm would naturally position itself to allow that.  It's not possible in the sim to do that yet, so when something like a character get's modified outside of a reasonable size, things fall apart, as you noticed. 

Converting everything to inverse kinematics is not a trivial process, but like I say, we do definitely plan to try to work it in at some point in the future.  For now there are just certain character modifications that won't work correctly in the sim.

XPhil Zahm

• J'Aime ce JeuX :-)
    • View Profile
Re: Models & Poses
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 01:04:56 PM »
Thank you for your reply.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk