April 27, 2024, 07:00:52 AM

Author Topic: Question about upcoming pregnacy add-on ..  (Read 10277 times)

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
Question about upcoming pregnacy add-on ..
« on: October 12, 2013, 02:00:22 PM »
Hello !
I have pre ordered the upcoming add-on before the  8th october , i wanted to ask  what i am going to get and when ..
A previous post said that this add-on includes models , poses , and a feature that milk dripping from breast !?
I was a bit confused so ...

When i launch sex sim , nothing appears yet ..

Thank you

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
Re: Question about upcoming pregnacy add-on ..
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 02:35:41 PM »
The add-on is not out yet, as mentioned on the page where you pre-ordered it. That's why you aren't seeing any pregnant things in the game yet when you launch it. When it comes out, if you bought it you will have it.

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 03:29:43 AM »
The add-on is not out yet, as mentioned on the page where you pre-ordered it. That's why you aren't seeing any pregnant things in the game yet when you launch it. When it comes out, if you bought it you will have it.

Thank you for your reply ..!

Filtereyez

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 11:36:24 AM »
I'm kind of bummed out here :( I received the email about the new preg addon but my email provider tossed it into the spam bin, by the time I found it I bought the pre-order immediately but realized I was a few days past the deadline of the 8th for the extra goodies. The PP's were there I was just mail blockeded by the G-man lol. Will these extra goodies ever be available for purchase separately in the future? I won't be able to sleep at night knowing there are goodies out there that I do not have and are out of my reach ;/ 

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 01:18:07 PM »
I was a bit  confused on actually what this " official add on " is about and what  the extras  are ...
I think that you ll get pregnancy options for the base models ( or pregnant models would be available separate ..?)
The extra poses are for sure an extra bonus for pre 8th oct. ordering .. I made my order on 7th october .. I am eager to see what i ll get finally .. 

There is a post that explains 
http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,1097.0.html
We ll see in a few days .. :eyebrows:

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 01:24:37 PM »
Although for the persons that noticed that after the 8th october and  pre-ordered it , it's a bit unfair and nonsense for me to not get the extras as the add-on is still no available yet for anyone..

Filtereyez

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 01:37:08 PM »
Yeah I was thinking the extras should be a benefit for anyone ordering before the release, that is the way most pre-order goodies work with other pc games. Guess it is what it is, but I still want the goodies and would be willing to pay for them lol. Need an auto purchase feature that way I don't miss these things lol

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 02:01:27 PM »
Don't worry , i think the extras poses  would be available to purchase  when the add on will be released or after a while .. ( soon enough )

Yeah the reason to preorder something is to get  extra's ( price or goodies ) .. If i missed the dead line before the 8th oct. i wouldn't buy it ( i am not sure if you got nicer price ) ..

I am an old user of sex sim since 2011 as i remember and i am watching all this progress so far .. There is a lot potential in this game .. I remember when i found it there were only the vanilla poses and the extra's were the variations .. The option to get the user created characters was only from the posts from this forum as the main site did n't provide them ..

I want to contribute on whatever these guys are doing .. and  HEY!! where is this pose editor  ;)

RealHawk

• Adult game fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 10:31:34 AM »
Can't wait, i pre-ordered before October 8th and i'm very curious what the extra's are!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk