April 27, 2024, 03:38:51 PM

Author Topic: My wish list  (Read 14233 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
My wish list
« on: October 04, 2013, 08:47:16 PM »
Hi, here are my suggestions. I'm sure some of these have already been mentioned:

1. Keyboard shortcuts for frequently used functions
This would be useful when the UI is not visible (toggled invisible via the Tab key). Also useful for people who prefer to use a keyboard.

Examples:
arrow keys - rotate the camera
t - toggle top on/off
b - toggle bottom on/off
space + arrow right - increase speed
space + arrow left - decrease speed
space + arrow up - zoom in
space + arrow down - zoom out
f - toggle camera focus position
p - toggle position

Most of these would be useful in character edit mode also.

2. Ability to use camera when scene starts
Currently, when you start a scene and the woman is standing there, the camera feature is disabled.

3. More options for the character editor simple mode
It would be useful if the simple mode provided some consolidated sliders. For example, there could be a single slider called Leg Size and it would simultaneously change eight options that are commonly unified anyway:
left thigh width
left thigh depth
right thigh width
right thigh depth
left calf width
left calf depth
right calf width
right calf depth

Then, for example, there would be a Leg Length slider that would change four options at once:
left thigh length
right thigh length
left calf length
right calf length

4. Hair and glasses packs
I know others have mentioned this, but I would love to have more options for hair and glasses.

5. Personality selector
You could choose a pre-defined personality. This would impact the audio track and facial expressions.

Examples:
default - as it is now
sweet - would smile periodically and have a voice like Lexi Belle
sassy - would frown sometimes and make aggressive comments

6. Waist/stomach slider
Right now it is possible to adjust breast size and hip/butt size, but I don't think there is a way to adjust waist size independently. This would be nice.
https://d243395j6jqdl3.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Waist_To_Hip_Ratio_id_31782full2.jpeg

7. Ass jiggle slider
Boobs currently bounce during sex. It would be nice to have some ass bounce and really nice to adjust it with a slider.

8. Body tone slider
You could adjust the slider from very toned and athletic on one end to chubby/overweight on the other end.

9. An outer clothing layer
It would be nice to have an outer clothing layer. For example, you could have jeans and a jacket in the outer layer and panties/bra underneath.

10. Ability to remove male voice
I'd prefer to just hear the female voice.

Thanks!

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: My wish list
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 08:56:27 PM »
One more...

11. Remember character outfit
When you select an outfit it applies to the currently selected character only. Other characters retain whatever outfits they had on before.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 04:51:39 PM »
Hi, here are my suggestions. I'm sure some of these have already been mentioned...

2. Ability to use camera when scene starts
Currently, when you start a scene and the woman is standing there, the camera feature is disabled....

Thank you for your suggestions.

Regarding point 2: The camera mode isn't actually disabled in this initial view. It is still fully usable via the mouse, and if you click the positions bar to hide the positions, the camera control buttons will show up on screen. They are hidden by default when the positions list is showing, because for a lot of users who have many poses, the camera control box is obscured when viewing the list anyway.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 07:33:56 PM »
1. Keyboard shortcuts for frequently used functions
This would be useful when the UI is not visible (toggled invisible via the Tab key). Also useful for people who prefer to use a keyboard.

Keyboard shortcuts will be in this upcoming update. So far we have the following in and working, but there will be a few more once we finish up:

q : Toggle main girl's top
a : Toggle main girl's bottom
z : Toggle main girl's stockings
c : Toggle main girl's shoes

w : Toggle partner girl's top (girl on girl)
s : Toggle partner girl's bottom (girl on girl)
x : Toggle partner girl's stockings (girl on girl)
v : Toggle partner girl's shoes (girl on girl)

1 : Toggle camera target on main girl (head, chest, genitals)
2 : Toggle camera target on partner (head, chest, genitals)

p : Random Pose

Up Arrow : Pan camera up
Down Arrow : Pan camera down
Left Arrow : Pan camera left
Right Arrow : Pan camera right

CTRL + Up Arrow : Orbit camera up
CTRL + Down Arrow : Orbit camera down
CTRL + Left Arrow : Orbit camera left
CTRL + Right Arrow : Orbit camera right

+ : Zoom camera in
- : Zoom camera out

[ : Slow down sex speed
] : Speed up sex speed

The following keyboard shortcuts are already in the current live release:

g : Toggle "wet look"
END : Instant Exit
F12 : Take screen shot
TAB : Toggle interface (while in game mode)

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 11:55:49 AM »
If I can make a suggestion for the key shortcuts. Have it so that when you click on the item a small bubble will show up reminding you what shortcut keys are. For Instance when you scroll over the speed button that brings up the box a small bubble comes up with [] to remind you of the shortcut.

Also is it possible that when you hit the tab button to make the mouse disappear until you hit the tab again?

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 12:27:04 PM »
If I can make a suggestion for the key shortcuts. Have it so that when you click on the item a small bubble will show up reminding you what shortcut keys are. For Instance when you scroll over the speed button that brings up the box a small bubble comes up with [] to remind you of the shortcut.

Also is it possible that when you hit the tab button to make the mouse disappear until you hit the tab again?

Those are called tool tips and yes, we've put them in where possible, and in things like the menu that pops up when you click on a character icon, we've added them to the menu name, like this: "take off top [q]"

I will check to see if it's possible hide the mouse cursor when the interface is hidden.

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 01:30:12 PM »
Woohoo!  The number of time's I've idly wished for that and failed to bother to even mention it....
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 01:31:18 PM »
Woohoo!  The number of time's I've idly wished for that and failed to bother to even mention it....
:cheers:

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 02:52:27 AM »

Those are called tool tips and yes, we've put them in where possible, and in things like the menu that pops up when you click on a character icon, we've added them to the menu name, like this: "take off top [q]"

I will check to see if it's possible hide the mouse cursor when the interface is hidden.

Sounds Great thanks for the all the work you and Jak (and anyone I am forgetting) puts into this game  ;D

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 08:09:28 PM »
Cool. Thanks!

It would also be nice to have a keyboard shortcut for the "look around" mode when using view control.

I can't get this to work on my machine even when I use a mouse and hold down the right mouse button.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2013, 09:44:21 PM »
The audio is separate OGG files, not embedded in the animations or graphics. It wouldn't bee too difficult to have replacement audio, other than the difficulty of hiring voice actors again to provide the clips. It's actually fairly complicated to get the right mix of audio that sounds authentic. Sex Sim's audio was made by paid voice actors, not ripped from any existing videos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk