Pronzilla's People Permutor Version History =========================================== (see end of file for possible future enhancements) v0.8 - what's in a name? ------------------------ - added an interface to rename user-created girls, so you can keep your favourites... - added RGB_ORANGE hair colour option - bugfix: save/load the state of the hair colour tab properly v0.7 - jewellery controls (and hair if you've got the add-on) ------------------------------------------------------------- - added basic jewellery controls - tweaked to find all hair styles you have installed, rather than only the ones used in installed characters - now picks up the alternate no-glasses version of Vanessa's hair, for example - added support for the "no hair" style (not selected by default) - added hair colour support (only if you have the styler add-on). includes: - the "dye" colours that come with the hair styler add-on - a few natural colours via RGB ranges - a few "dye" colours via RGB ranges - based on the non-natural colours in the standard dye pack v0.6.1 - No need to look *everywhere* ------------------------------------- - tweaked the initial look-for-SexSim scan to be a bit quicker - like, 20 times faster on my system, which has got to be an improvement... v0.6 - The no witty tag-line release ------------------------------------ - now generates new-style 3d pubic hair. - colour matches head hair (or a natural approximation for obvious dye-jobs like shauna/kendra) - controls for which pubic hair styles get generated - based on three broad groups of styles (natural, bikini-line and shaped) plus shaved - will only generate styles your copy of SS can show - added basic support for body type 5 (ayumi) and 6 (catt) - morphing tweaks: - minor tweaks to the way body and boob size morphing work - better facial morph ranges on body 2 - better morph ranges on bodies 3 and 4 - attempted bug fix for intermittent deadlock on startup v0.5 - My god, it's full of checkboxes -------------------------------------- - control over which body, hair, eye and eyelash textures get used - so, if you want only brown-eyed redheads, you can arrange that now... - now remembers (most) settings from one run to the next - this is really useful if you've got loads of textures installed, but don't want to use most of them all the time. Tweaking 20 tickyboxes every time can get rather tiresome. - morphing tweaks: - changed the way body/butt sizing works, based on better knowledge of how the body/butt sizes interact (thanks for explaining it, Jak) - better morph ranges on female body 3/4 - more tuning to not break animations v0.4 - More Controls, Less Crazy -------------------------------- - Control over which bodies get used - now you can say "only skinny/chunky ladies please" if that's your thang. - Morphing tweaks: - fixed glitches which could lead to crazy ape arms - lots of general tuning to work better with animations - Read custom textures direct from the image files, not XML - this means that if you've got textures installed which aren't used in any XML file, PPP will find them now - support teeth textures (not that anyone uses custom teeth yet, but...) v0.3 - More bug fixes, control the morph ---------------------------------------- - Add controls so you can tailor the body morphing a bit - bug fixes: - cope better if we can't write to the Sex Sim User Content directory - cope if sex sim has moved since we last checked v0.2 - bug fixes ---------------- - fix mangled XML generation for cheeks and "clavicles" (shoulders) - make the first-run hunt-for-sexsim crawl (a bit) smarter - initial support for user-created textures - any textures referenced in user-created girls will be picked up and added to the mixing pot - Add the "permute" button! - I'm part way through building a better UI, but I decided to ship this version without all the new whiz-bang stuff in order to get the other changes out there v0.1 - a new thing ------------------ Initial release. Built-in textures only, no user controls Things I'd like to add someday ------------------------------ (disclaimer: inclusion in this list doesn't guarantee I'm ever going to actually add a feature, just that I personally want to do it some day) - permuting/morphing males (this may take a while) - internationalization (this will also take a while) - support for choosing which teeth textures get used (if and when I see any teeth textures that are actually different from the basic one)