November 20, 2017, 09:08:56 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Suggestions / Re: New Character Suggestions Thread
« Last post by MasterNics on November 14, 2017, 09:43:07 PM »
it will be good if you come up with new built-in female character, with new hair style (blond if possible :D)
as not all players are premium users :-\
Unofficial Sex Sim Support / About Hair Styles
« Last post by MasterNics on November 14, 2017, 05:50:58 AM »
is there any way one create hair style or modify or just could use hair style from outside source & use it in game?
i really want hard.. a Blond hair style (any of them) please :-\
General Discussion / Re: Favorite sex games and what you like about them?
« Last post by My Masters Toy on October 29, 2017, 08:24:30 AM »
It's what you put into the games. My favorite is Sex Sim because this software allows me to customize the environment to great detail (using your imagination most of the time) and then presenting the visualization for the stories. Setting up the scene and then positioning the camera for the visualation of the story, I am the director so to speak and have full control of props, personell and thier actions from start to finish of scenes. Putting the pics with the stories has enabled me to create some fantastic products, again it is in the hands of the creator. I love the fact that Sex Sims has given me the tools to do this and the fact that they keep providing more and more as time goes on. Great job JAKs!!!!
General Discussion / Re: Will there be any more updates?
« Last post by Ablemsem on September 29, 2017, 11:49:53 AM »
Is the last update a year ago? Or has it been dead now :(
General Discussion / Re: My account is for sale
« Last post by Ablemsem on September 29, 2017, 11:45:57 AM »
Did this account actually ever get sold?
Characters / Re: I present Miku!
« Last post by insaneibieX08 on September 23, 2017, 12:08:57 AM »

exscusse meh hun but i need 2 ask how do i get her intu the game as im oh how one would say a bit rusty in my skills XD sence iv NOTZ done the zip folder stuff in a long time lolz (i even had tis prob. wif my metroid games forgive meh lolz) anyways can chu reply back 2 meh on tis :3
Unofficial Sex Sim Support / Re: [Itch] Installation
« Last post by Giselle on September 16, 2017, 08:17:32 PM »
We haven't had any other reports of this. Are you using the itch downloader tool or just downloading from your downloads page?
Downloaded from the page. The tooltip would say it was installed, but then it gives off that error.
Very weird. I'll check into it.
Characters / Re: characters on Babesoul worth it?
« Last post by nate1981 on July 29, 2017, 10:04:42 PM »
I am all so having the same problem with Geselle i can't find her hair pack.
« Last post by AskaLangly on July 10, 2017, 11:54:44 AM »
We haven't had any other reports of this. Are you using the itch downloader tool or just downloading from your downloads page?
Downloaded from the page. The tooltip would say it was installed, but then it gives off that error.
« Last post by Giselle on July 03, 2017, 12:25:14 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10