June 25, 2017, 02:34:20 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Suggestions / Re: New addons
« Last post by Giselle on April 27, 2017, 01:47:45 PM »
I've not been ignoring the thread, it's just that there's no news. Discussions are going on behind the scenes that don't get talked about here. Those kinds of discussions can take a long time to work out. When there's news I will share it here. In the mean time, enjoy the game and all the content it already has, as well as all the custom user-created content that continues to be released.
General Discussion / Re: My account is for sale
« Last post by Giselle on April 27, 2017, 01:43:27 PM »
When I requested information about it Giselle has avoided to respond even though she has responded to other people about problems.

Here is what is happening. The game is dead all they care about is keeping the bare minimum maintenance to draw whatever money they can from anyone who is foolish enough to purchase it. Anyone who is on the forums know this to be true which means you can not sale this account. Even of you could it would not sale for near as much as what you put into it.

First, I'm sorry if I didn't respond to your request for info on updates. I'm not in charge of when updates get made, I am just in charge of making them and taking care of support. It's up to the owners of the game to decide when updates are made. What I don't talk about here is the discussions that happen behind the scenes regarding the state of the game and what happens as we move forward.

The game isn't dead at all. I don't understand that idea. It's got a TON of content, and is fully playable. Just because a game stops receiving updates for a time doesn't mean it's dead. It's a 7 year old game that has been being updated all these years. I hardly think it's fair to jump on it now and call it dead and some sort of money grab. There are new users every day who don't have all of the content, and to them the game is very much alive and exciting. I'm sorry if you've given up on it, I am. If you've enjoyed the add-ons you've bought, and you've enjoyed the game, then that's the whole point.
I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles. Please see this article at the help desk for information on how to send me your user log, which I can look at to get a better idea of what the problem is.
Unofficial Sex Sim Support / Re: Sounds Stupid But!!
« Last post by Giselle on April 27, 2017, 01:35:40 PM »
Glad you got it figured out. :)
General Discussion / Re: My account is for sale
« Last post by Souril on April 22, 2017, 10:59:59 AM »
why try to sell an account when this game is basically dead. there has been no news about any type of updates for a really long time. When I requested information about it Giselle has avoided to respond even though she has responded to other people about problems.

Here is what is happening. The game is dead all they care about is keeping the bare minimum maintenance to draw whatever money they can from anyone who is foolish enough to purchase it. Anyone who is on the forums know this to be true which means you can not sale this account. Even of you could it would not sale for near as much as what you put into it.
« Last post by Souril on April 22, 2017, 10:50:28 AM »
I know. It is sad they are still getting money from this game as we have new members. But they don't ever update :( Worst is they never even responded with a no or some things in the work. This post they just ignored
Unofficial Sex Sim Support / Sounds Stupid But!!
« Last post by Lerise on April 21, 2017, 06:01:44 PM »
I've just upgraded from Ubuntu 15 to 16, I've downloaded the game but I've forgotten the password for it, chrome web browser has remembered my login details for this website and forum, I can't even remember if they're the same. How can I get the passwords?

Never mind, it took many many attempts but I got the password right..lol.
Hello,

I'm getting good performance (more than 30 fps) with all the characters except Darci, Danielle, Sung-Min, and Honey. For some reason, whenever any of those is selected, the game slows down big time (maybe down to 12 fps). When any pair of those characters is selected for girl on girl, the game becomes a slide show.

I'm not entirely sure why these characters cause lag... maybe it's their bumpmaps or body textures?

Please tell me how they can be optimized.

Thank you for your help!

« Last post by Deadwing on April 15, 2017, 08:12:41 PM »
I wouldn't count on it. They haven't added anything since March 2016.  :-[

Would be nice though.
Unofficial Sex Sim Support / Re: Hair Styles List
« Last post by Giselle on April 07, 2017, 03:31:33 PM »
Ok, please see this thread which will tell you how to file a tech support request, and it will give me the info I need to help solve this for you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10