Sex Sim > Outfits

fishnet body

(1/3) > >>

pronzilla:
Being, my first attempt at something more sophisticated than flat colours. main side-effect: the files are a lot bigger.  hrm.  Still, 500kb shouldn't kill anyone.

A slight variation on the normal top/bottom mechanic here; the top is the "gloves", the bottom is the body.  Nothing too taxing to get the hang of...

PS. thanks everyone for the positive feedback.  I'm slowly getting the hang of GIMP as I make these things...

mech1:
O my god first fishnet! Definitely I like it, looks really realistic and sweet. Thx for it!

The pitty is that in "action" isn't on the side of the vagina (like the original panties) but it's opened. I prefer those ones which you cannot open and you need to place them ont the side ;-)

Great job!

pronzilla:
as I said in the white vest thread - pulled aside is *hard* to get looking right, and I'm afraid I didn't feel like tangling with that again just yet.

jdelph:
good start.

oncesailor:
Hi,

Modified the fishnet from above.  It now pushes to the side.  Also made it where the breasts are exposed.  Comes in black, red or white.

(Redid the zip file so it opens in the correct places if unzipped in C:\ directory.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version