March 28, 2024, 12:55:03 AM

Author Topic: fishnet body  (Read 28323 times)

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
fishnet body
« on: August 18, 2010, 01:38:06 PM »
Being, my first attempt at something more sophisticated than flat colours. main side-effect: the files are a lot bigger.  hrm.  Still, 500kb shouldn't kill anyone.

A slight variation on the normal top/bottom mechanic here; the top is the "gloves", the bottom is the body.  Nothing too taxing to get the hang of...

PS. thanks everyone for the positive feedback.  I'm slowly getting the hang of GIMP as I make these things...
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

mech1

• View Profile
Re: fishnet body
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:39:23 PM »
O my god first fishnet! Definitely I like it, looks really realistic and sweet. Thx for it!

The pitty is that in "action" isn't on the side of the vagina (like the original panties) but it's opened. I prefer those ones which you cannot open and you need to place them ont the side ;-)

Great job!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 01:43:39 AM by mech1 »

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 08:35:29 AM »
as I said in the white vest thread - pulled aside is *hard* to get looking right, and I'm afraid I didn't feel like tangling with that again just yet.

Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

jdelph

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 08:36:45 PM »
good start.

oncesailor

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • I love modifying Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 02:59:38 PM »
Hi,

Modified the fishnet from above.  It now pushes to the side.  Also made it where the breasts are exposed.  Comes in black, red or white.

(Redid the zip file so it opens in the correct places if unzipped in C:\ directory.)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 05:22:50 AM by oncesailor »

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 11:33:16 PM »
Great job! Really great. Thank you for it guyst! The color range and the pushing to side ... like it.

One think I can't understand - in some positions the tits are automatically naked but in some (especially in the oral) not.
Is there a posibility to make Top Off for showing tits instead of naking the arms (sorry I don't know how the parts on the hands are called)? It will be really great!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 12:57:40 AM »
Hmm, yeah I just tested and see that sometimes the breasts are covered and sometimes not, depending on the pose.  That may be a bug in the code.  I've added it to my to-do list.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 11:04:19 AM »
Ok well it turns out it's not a bug in the game code but instead just an error in how the "pulled" version of this outfit's bottom was made.

Here's why this causes a problem:

Each position has a value in its XML file that tells the sim whether there is penetration or not, and if so what kind.  If the pose calls for bottom penetration then the sim shows the "pulled" version of the outfit (in other words, it uses the "z_" bottom texture).  If there's oral or no penetration then the sim doesn't show the "pulled" version and shows the regular bottom texture.

In the oral positions the sim isn't calling on the pulled texture, so it's showing the outfit as it is in regular mode.  In the other poses it is using the pulled bottom texture.

If you compare the regular bottom texture with the modified "pulled" version in Photoshop or GIMP, you'll see that on the regular one the breasts are covered,  but on the pulled one they aren't.  So all that needs to be done is for oncesailor to modify the regular bottom texture (Black-Fishnet_t-b.png) to also have the exposed breasts, and then everything will work as it should.

I hope that makes sense.  Just ask if it's not clear.

Oh, and I didn't mention this yet, but pronzilla you did an awesome job with this outfit, it looks great.  And oncesailor's mod is really well done too.  Good job you guys.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 11:05:56 AM by Jak (ripened peach) »

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 11:10:34 PM »
I see ... so technically there is a way to make modification of my imagination :-)

The Black-Fishnet_t-b will be with breasts naked, so the same file like z_Black-Fishnet_t-b is.
The Black-Fishnet_t-t will be just with a few peaces which will cover the breasts.
Than, when you click Top Off the breasts will be naked ...

Here you can see my just try. Of course better graphical process is necesary. Could anybody do it please :-)

oncesailor

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • I love modifying Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 05:24:50 AM »
Added a few more colors.  Now in blue, gold and pink.  :P

oyokuva

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 03:35:57 AM »
Here is a Leopard textured version of this fishnet outfit , I also made a open breast and genitals version...
Its a little bit oversize  , because of layered png's

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 12:58:15 PM »
Here is a Leopard textured version of this fishnet outfit

Nice!

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 11:32:22 PM »
That certainly adds something to it for me.

Nicely done.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

theevilone

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 08:17:07 PM »
Can someone create a composite ZIP file for the several ZIPs I see here, containing *all* the variants?
The Evil One

50+ ADD-ONS

trishaxuk

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 07:38:25 PM »
That was a lot of folder faffing you asked for...
..also it came in at 17MB+, and the size limit on this forum is 16MB - so I've had to 'ultra' compress it with 7-zip (so it's 10MB now).

7-Zip is an excellent open source (free in beer and copyrights sense), software which allows you to use many different types of archive files including ZIP, RAR, ARJ, ISO and many others.  ONLY DOWNLOAD FROM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR SITE OR A REPUTABLE RESOURCE.

http://www.7-zip.org/

I hope you're happy now!  ;)
there's way more than 50 shades of grey...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk