March 28, 2024, 08:22:44 AM

Author Topic: stockings to match Fishnet outfits.  (Read 12647 times)

marmetian

• I love creating new girls !!!
    • View Profile
stockings to match Fishnet outfits.
« on: November 13, 2012, 12:26:18 AM »
Here are some stocking that will match the fishnet outfits.They are all in the zip folder. Just unzip to Sex Sim and you will have them all. if you don't have the fishnet outfits and can't find them, let me know and I will add them to this thread.

EDIT by Jak: The original zip file in this post didn't work, and since it appears that the creator marmetian is not at this forum any more, I created some files that should work fine and made a new zip file. See my reply post below for the link.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 03:30:43 PM by Jak (ripened peach) »

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: stockings to match Fishnet outfits.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 04:35:24 AM »
Looks great!!!

However seem to be missing some of the files. You have the thumbs in twice where they should be and where the textures are suppose to be. The images are not working. I might of thought I did something wrong but all my other mods I installed works great so I think something got messed up in the upload.

If you could fix this or just put up a additional upload with textures I would appreciate it. Thanks

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 04:55:31 AM »
Since he dose not seem to be around does anyone have a working version of these that can re-upload them so I can have them working. If so thanks if not if someone can create a working version that would be awsome too!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 02:49:37 PM »
Yeah I just downloaded the file to check it out but it's missing all of the actual clothing textures to make it work. Hopefully the user will see this thread and update it. I would imagine they are the only ones with the correct files since no one else would have been able to download it properly either.

There is a pair of fishnet stockings that comes with the Stockings Pack. If you're familiar with graphic editing tools it's not too hard to colorize them and make some new ones similar to the ones here.

If not then I'll colorize some to match the ones here and post them to this thread so at least people can use those.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 03:28:29 PM »
Ok I just made some up to match the pack here as close as I could, so here is a fixed zip file that should work...

Just unzip it to your Sex Sim folder.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 03:12:24 AM »
Thanks Jak  :eyebrows: I have been waiting to use them for awhile You are awsome

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk