Sex Sim > How to make things for Sex Sim

Making environments. Is it possible yet?

(1/2) > >>

TechnoDemon:
I'm more than a little proficient with Poser, for example, and I'm sure that there are numerous other people here that are equally able - and motivated - to make custom environments.

Whether it's user-made for ourselves or for release/sharing or even just to assist YOU, Jak, any info on what would be needed (should this ever come to pass) would be appreciated. Even if it's just setting up the environment in OBJ (or other file type) and sending it to you.

Heck, at this point I'd even be happy being able to change the textures in the original environment.

Jak (ripened peach):
I would love to find someone to help with making environments.  I'm actually working on a new one now and hope to release it soon, but they definitely take a while to create.  They have to be set up with exactly the right scales, texturing style, space between areas, etc. which is why it's hard to find someone else to do them.  I've hired a few people to do it but ended up not using their work as it wasn't quite up to the standards I want for the sim.

LazeeDragon:
i have an great idea for an environment! how about an airplane? u have the cockpit, bathroom, seats, the aisle, etc...
so for those who really have not been or cannot be in the "mile high" club can thru sexsims :)
just an idea ^^ if i knew how i would make it lol
~LD~

Kathulu:
Since we now have fetish outfits maybe a bondage environment is in order like a rack or stockaid. someplace to subdue either the women or the male characters....similar to the illusion game custom maids torture chamber

LazeeDragon:
cool idea Kathulu i think that would b awesome :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version