March 28, 2024, 06:41:04 AM

Author Topic: 15 Belly Button Rings for Custom Textures  (Read 12944 times)

DaVe

• SexSim > other adult software
    • View Profile
15 Belly Button Rings for Custom Textures
« on: August 31, 2012, 12:29:56 PM »
BELLY RINGS

Description:
-15 various belly button ring .png files I've created for use on custom girl textures.

Included in Pack:
-15 .png files
-Instructions for use

What You Need to Use These:
-The girl's body texture file
-Graphic editing software that can work with transparent layers(Gimp, Photoshop, etc.)

Instructions:
To use the belly ring on a created girl:

1. Open the girl's texture file w/ your graphic editing software of choice.
2. Open the included .png file as a new visible layer.
3. Scale the size and move the new layer as needed to line up with the girl's belly button or other body area where you wish it to appear.
4. BACKUP the original texture file in case you want to get rid of the ring.
5. Save the new texture containing the belly ring with the appropriate name and in the appropriate folder(the same name/location of the original texture file).
6. You're done. Enjoy the girl w/ her new belly bling!

Notes:
-If you're not familiar with using graphic editing software like GIMP or Photoshop and have no clue what I'm talking about above, leave a comment with your question on the page you downloaded this from OR send me a PM OR start a topic on the forums. I'm always happy to help and will respond as soon as I can.
-If you want to get rid of the ring just delete the texture and replace it with the backup of the original texture file(you remembered to do that right?)
-I chose to make these in png format because there currently is no option for belly rings in the jewelry section of the character editor and it was a lot easier than making a whole new BumpTex for each separate ring design. Plus, I was able to use photos of actual belly rings so they resulted in a much more detailed appearance than I could've ever created from scratch.
-Feel free to use any and all of my various belly piercing png's on any girls you decide to create and upload to the site. Just make sure you try to remember to give me credit for it on the download page.

-Jak and everyone involved in creating/maintaining/updating SexSim for making such an outstanding adult software. I take my hat off, bow, and applaud all of you for your hard work and dedication.
-All the modders/creators here. Your creations on the site and information on the forums has been invaluable to me. Big thumbs up to all and keep up the good work!
-Anyone who downloads my creations. Please comment below what you think after downloading. Whether positive or negative, all comments are good because it lets me know what you guys do and don't like about my creations which will result in better and better models created in the future.
-Double thanks to anyone who took the time to read all this before downloading my creations.

Wrap-Up:
-None. Stop Reading. Seriously. Stop. Start Downloading.

Enjoy and happy SexSimming!

--*DaVe*

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.sexsim.com/shop-buy-sell/u_item/151/belly-rings-for-custom-textures
DaVe was here.

Kathulu

• Curo Unum, Curo Omnes
    • View Profile
    • The Controlled Mind
Re: 15 Belly Button Rings for Custom Textures
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 02:43:51 PM »
Hi Dave,  8)
I guess I'll be the first to congratulate you on this creation. I finally put three of them in my game and they look great! keep up the great work ;D
八个方向从中心

ghostmoki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 04:43:40 AM »
These look great! Looking forward to using them soon!
I wannabe Joanne's toyboy...

LazeeDragon

• i love creating too bad cannot do guys yet lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 03:22:01 PM »
they look wonderfull ;)
~LD~

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk