April 25, 2024, 05:15:50 AM

Author Topic: Wedding ring/ankle bracelet?  (Read 8040 times)

Reno

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Wedding ring/ankle bracelet?
« on: August 31, 2012, 04:55:45 AM »
My creation is a hot wife, so I'd like to put a wedding ring and an ankle bracelet on her. How?  :P

DaVe

• SexSim > other adult software
    • View Profile
Re: Wedding ring/ankle bracelet?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 12:50:08 PM »
There is no current option to add rings or ankle bracelets using  the character editor.

If you really want to do this and look how you want it to, I suggest you go the same route I did when I wanted to add belly button jewelry to my custom girls; That would be to create the jewelry in transparent PNG form and add them to your girl's custom texture files as new visible layers.

Check out my post on that topic here:  http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,861.0.html

Download my jewelry there and follow the instructions to use them. Play around with it for a while and I think you will get some good ideas on doing what you want with your idea for the wedding ring and bracelet(very cool idea by the way, hope you will post some pics when you are finished with it).

Hope that helps you out. If you have any other questions feel free to ask as I'm more than happy to help out here. Cheers and good luck!  8)
DaVe was here.

thierry

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Wedding ring/ankle bracelet?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 06:25:42 PM »
Look forward to seeing your creation Reno.  Hope you can design a nice rock for your girl!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk