April 19, 2024, 09:23:10 AM

Author Topic: New Model: Elena  (Read 7549 times)

DaVe

• SexSim > other adult software
    • View Profile
New Model: Elena
« on: August 26, 2012, 08:22:00 AM »
ELENA

Backstory: Bartender at a small pub in south London. Extremely flaky and lacking ambition, but full of passion when living in the moment. If you can capture her imagination she will give you all she's got between the sheets.

What Makes Her Unique:
-Diamond Angel belly ring.
-Custom seagreen color eyes.
-Small lion head tattoo above breast.
-Floral tattoo on wrist.
-Total build from the ground up on everything except the bump tex. As with all my girls, I started with Jak's Base Female Character Texture. Every single value has been tweaked via xml and the character editor to keep her body as uniformed, natural, and unique as possible. I try to create my girls more true to "real life" form in facial structure, body build, and imperfections. I feel this gives the character more "personality."

Included in the Pack:
-Extra copy of the diamond angel belly ring for personal use.
-Extra copy of seagreen color eyes for personal use.
-3DSexLuvr's Reddit Outfit. Big credit to him for creating it.
-Pronzilla's Stockings2 pack. Big credit to him for creating them.
-A few extra .txt files for people new to creating/modding models.
-Instructions, xml, textures, thumbnail, and meter to run the model.

What You Need for Model to look EXACTLY like Above:
-Robyn for the BumpTex.
-Tiffany for the Short Messy hairstyle.
-HairStyler for the color.
-PubicStyler for the color.
-BreastShaper for the BoobFlop value to appear correctly(looks more realistic). If you don't have this then open the xml file and reset the BoobFlop value to 0 or the boobs might look funny.
-3DSexLuvr's Reddit outfit(included in zip).
-Pronzilla's short white socks(included in zip along with his other stockings designs from that pack).
-The Shoes add-on pack for the High Black Sneakers.
-The Wet Skin add-on that is available for FREE with any add-on purchase.

Instructions:
-Complete installation instructions for all files included in the zip can be found inside the zip file itself.

Notes:
-I've done my best to create and test her to make her as high quality as my abilities will allow. If you notice anything that is "off" with her please comment below so I can check it out and fix as needed. Also, please note that I totally encourage everyone to use any and all of my creations to modify/create and upload their own custom girls. All I ask is that you please remember to give me credit here on the download pages. Making quality girls for SexSim takes a lot of time and effort and it's great when people give credit where credit is due.

-Jak and everyone involved in creating/maintaining/updating SexSim for making such an outstanding adult software. I take my hat off, bow, and applaud all of you for your hard work and dedication.
-3DSexLuvr for the wonderful Reddit outfit. Awesome job.
-Pronzilla for his stockings2 pack. Fantastic work as always, sir.
-All the modders/creators here. Your creations on the site and information on the forums has been invaluable to me. Big thumbs up to all and keep up the good work!
-Anyone who downloads my creations. Please comment below what you think of her after downloading. Whether positive or negative, all comments are good because it lets me know what you guys do and don't like about my creations which will result in better and better models created in the future.
-Double thanks to anyone who took the time to read all this before downloading my creations.
-Anyone I forgot to mention by name here. Any failure to mention you was not intentional and I whole heartedly apologize if I did so. Leave a comment below and I will make sure to edit you into this section at a later time.

Wrap-Up:
-None. Stop Reading. Seriously. Stop. Start Downloading.

Enjoy your new girl! I had a lot of fun making her!

--*DaVe*

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.sexsim.com/shop-buy-sell/u_item/149/elena
DaVe was here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk