April 23, 2024, 04:06:16 AM

Author Topic: New Model: Brandi Lee Tate  (Read 7189 times)

DaVe

• SexSim > other adult software
    • View Profile
New Model: Brandi Lee Tate
« on: August 23, 2012, 07:42:41 AM »
BRANDI LEE TATE

Backstory: Southern sorority girl dreaming of moving west and becoming a big star. She's obsessed with her looks and has indulged in a little bit of plastic surgery, including "dating" an older man to pay for the boob job she's always wanted so badly.

What Makes Her Unique:
-3 Diamond belly button piercing(Extra copy for personal use included).
-Subtle "six-pack" abs body texture.
-Subtle freckles on face.
-Total build from the ground up on everything except the bump tex. As with all my girls, I started with Jak's Base Female Character Texture. Every single value has been tweaked via xml and the character editor to keep her body as uniformed, natural, and unique as possible. I try to create my girls more true to "real life" form in facial structure, body build, and imperfections. I feel this gives the character more "personality."

Included in the Pack:
-Copy of the "3 Diamonds" belly piercing .png. w/ instructions for use.
-oncesailor's "Dixie" bikini outfit(remember, she's from the South). Big thanks and credit to oncesailor for creating it.
-Some text files that might be useful to people new to making models.
-xml, textures, thumbnail, and meter to run the model.

What You Need for Model to look EXACTLY like Above:
-Robyn for the BumpTex.
-Alison for the Messy hairstyle.
-Poppy Outfit(Should be included when you download SexSim).
-The Shoes add-on for the White and Black Sneakers
-HairStyler for the color.
-PubicStyler for the color.
-The Wet Skin add-on that is available for FREE with any add-on purchase.

Instructions:
-Complete installation instructions for all files included in the zip can be found inside the zip file itself.

Notes:
-I've done my best to create and test her to make her as high quality as my abilities will allow. If you notice anything that is "off" with her please comment below so I can check it out and fix as needed. Also, please note that I totally encourage everyone to use any and all of my creations to modify/create and upload their own custom girls. All I ask is that you please remember to give me credit here on the download pages. Making quality girls for SexSim takes a lot of time and effort and it's great when people give credit where credit is due.

-Jak and everyone involved in creating/maintaining/updating SexSim for making such an outstanding adult software. I take my hat off, bow, and applaud all of you for your hard work and dedication.
-oncesailor for the Dixie bikini outfit.
-All the modders/creators here. Your creations on the site and information on the forums has been invaluable to me. Big thumbs up to all and keep up the good work!
-Anyone who downloads my creations. Please comment below what you think of her after downloading. Whether positive or negative, all comments are good because it lets me know what you guys do and don't like about my creations which will result in better and better models created in the future.
-Double thanks to anyone who took the time to read all this before downloading my creations.
-Anyone I forgot to mention by name here. Any failure to mention you was not intentional and I whole heartedly apologize if I did so. Leave a comment below and I will make sure to edit you into this section at a later time.

Wrap-Up:
-None. Stop Reading. Seriously. Stop. Start Downloading.

Enjoy your new girl! I had a lot of fun making her!

--*DaVe*

DOWNLOADhttp://www.sexsim.com/shop-buy-sell/u_item/148/brandi%20lee%20tate
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:08:28 PM by DaVe »
DaVe was here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk