March 28, 2024, 01:10:07 AM

Author Topic: Pronzilla's People Permutor v1.2 - People had more textures than that?!?!  (Read 17967 times)

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
There's a new version of PPP out: Get it from the add-ons shop

v1.2 - People had more textures than that?!?!

Changes in v1.2:
  • added support for age morph
  • lots of changes to the way facial morphs work, to allow more tuning to look less bonkers
  • lots of tuning of facial morph ranges
  • completely rewrote the way lip randomisation worked, so that we can use wider ranges (and thus get more variety) without looking nutzoid
  • a few UI tweaks to cope better if you've got even more custom textures installed than I thought possible last time around (thanks to slayerx for the bug report)
  • added some basic UI for the body colour stuff.

NOTE: I've updated to Java 7.  This version *should* still run on Java 6 (I think) but I can't be sure.

Extra note: there's a LOT of new face morphing going on in the 1.x versions of PPP. That means that there are a lot more new ways for "random" to turn into "wacky". I've tried to knock the worst of the rough edges off, but it can still get a bit crazy in there, particularly with some of the new face styles.

How do I install it?

First, you're going to need to install a Java runtime from http://www.java.com/

If you've already got Java installed, I recommend checking that you're up to date regularly

Once you have that installed, just create a directory somewhere on your system and put the ppp.jar file in it. Anywhere on the system will do, but the closer it is to your SexSim directory, the less work it will have to do when you first run it

Double-click the ppp.jar file to run it.

Things I'd like to add someday

(disclaimer: inclusion in this list doesn't guarantee I'm ever going to actually add a feature, just that I'm thinking about doing it some day)
  • more tuning of the new morphing stuff
  • support for the "aged" face morph
  • more body colour support, including controls
  • jewellery colour support
  • permuting/morphing males (this may take a while, and I'll probably won't start until jak gives the xml/texture file details)

Requests/Bug Reports?
If there's anything you'd like that's not in the above list, or you're having problems, feel free to suggest/ask about it in
the tools forum. No promises, but I'll see what I can do...

Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Awesome, thanks pronzilla!

DaVe

• SexSim > other adult software
    • View Profile
Great job on the new version of PPP Pronzilla! It's really come a long way since the first version and I use it all the time for inspiration for the next custom girl I create.  Big thumbs up to you for continuing to update it.  Keep up the great work!
DaVe was here.

scanman58

• People, sometimes money, make the world go around!
    • View Profile
Re: Pronzilla's People Permutor v1.2 - People had more textures than that?!?!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 02:07:40 AM »
Yes, the new version is really Great i must say  :)

Easy to work with and makes twists and turns to new girls in a way that its hard to in other ways.
Very smart tool ...

i Like ! - Thanks Pronzilla    :D
regards

Scanman58

theevilone

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 08:00:04 PM »
Awesome, man!  Thanks for the update!

Also, to the general public:  If you arent using Java 7, go get it now.  Java 6 is no longer updated so its a security risk.
The Evil One

50+ ADD-ONS

LazeeDragon

• i love creating too bad cannot do guys yet lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 12:34:05 PM »
i love the ppp generator :) what  i need to know is how to make a working meter icon
i renamed and made a working thumb nail but idk how to make the meter icon i know the size just not how to make it show in-game tyvm have an awesome day ^^
~LD~

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 02:13:27 PM »
i love the ppp generator :) what  i need to know is how to make a working meter icon
i renamed and made a working thumb nail but idk how to make the meter icon i know the size just not how to make it show in-game tyvm have an awesome day ^^

See this thread for info on how to make various textures for characters: http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,210.0.html

If you use the character editor it will generate the meter images for you when you save the character.

LazeeDragon

• i love creating too bad cannot do guys yet lol
    • View Profile
i figured it out on my own...after making the icon...need to save it then export it under png... :)
worked perfectly ^^ but tysm for the advice ^^ appreciate all the advice and help y'all have given me ^^
~LD~
~LD~

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk