May 11, 2024, 07:13:48 PM

Author Topic: New sexy twin pack...  (Read 6368 times)

xGx

• View Profile
New sexy twin pack...
« on: May 25, 2012, 06:19:12 AM »
Anyone one else feel like even though the new twin pack (Darci and Danielle) looks great its a bit of a shame that there are no threesome options in the simulator yet? its nice to see new things coming out for Sexsim now and then but I think the program should be massively expanded on and such things would be worth the wait!

Thommo75

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: New sexy twin pack...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 08:48:35 AM »
Totally agree, would love to see threesomes. I think what the game needs is more variety, particularly in locations and particularly positions as there are many that are not included, reverse cowgirl for instance which I was surprised to see omitted!

I would like to thank Jak and the creators for their efforts so far, as it is definately the best of its genre in terms of the graphics and the look. Just needs a little more substance IMHO.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: New sexy twin pack...
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 10:51:03 AM »
Anyone one else feel like even though the new twin pack (Darci and Danielle) looks great its a bit of a shame that there are no threesome options in the simulator yet? its nice to see new things coming out for Sexsim now and then but I think the program should be massively expanded on and such things would be worth the wait!

It's one of the things I found myself wishing I had in already as I worked on the twins.  It is on the list for some point in the future, but it's one of those major updates that is going to take a good bit of time to get in as it requires massive changes to code, a whole bunch of new animations, a ridiculous amount of testing, etc. etc.  It's definitely something I'd like to get in one day though!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk