April 19, 2024, 02:28:05 AM

Author Topic: Tension Twins are up in add-ons  (Read 6453 times)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
Tension Twins are up in add-ons
« on: April 10, 2012, 01:53:34 PM »
Tension Twins
    Author; TempestKilday

Slayerx made a good point that there were a small amount of Black girls, and since I was already doing celebrities and also wanted to make some more variety when it came to ethnicity, I thought I'd make the Tension Twins. They had appeared in Playboy before and it kind of killed a few birds with one very large stone. So in this upload, It's a double pack both girls run independant of the other's texture and picture files(I noticed it can get confused when using the characters in the same scene that use the same texture and XML route). I hope you guys like this set, they are obviously twins so if you notice the textures are identical, they are just labeled differently so theres no confusion.
You'll need the Starlet hair style and if you have the Hair Styler you can make them a little more different for your sake.

Installation;
unzip to a temporary location.
It should only require you to drop the runtime folder into C:\Sex Sim folder. The flow has been prearranged so it should be an easy install. Both girls are independant of the other one and they have the textures and XML to match so you'll have to put all the files in, otherwise it could have some wierd results.
I hope you enjoy them and if you need to change their hair to default Robyn there are many times it has been said however since I still keep the base users in mind, here is how you change it;
Right click the XML file and click edit,
search for these lines;
                <Hair>starlet</Hair>
      <HairTex>starlet_black</HairTex>
      <HairTexSource>original</HairTexSource>
And change them to this;
                <Hair>glamour</Hair>
      <HairTex>glamour_chesnut</HairTex>
      <HairTexSource>original</HairTexSource>
hit save and there you go.
Enjoy this Twin pack. And slayerx, enjoy the double target practice.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk