March 28, 2024, 02:44:00 PM

Author Topic: Custom outfit with 4 types.clean, light cum, medium cum and mess  (Read 7748 times)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
Custom Slut outfit with 3 Cum covered Varieties.
 Author ; TempestKilday

This was made for NMM for his story but I thought others should also be able to make their girls covered. There's the original version that's clean and then there's 3 varieties over coverage, C1 is lightly covered, C2 has a lot more and Cmess Is a splatter mess.
Unfortunatly since there's no way yet to mix and match clothing I made 4 versions each with their own XML and thumb picture so you can choose what you want to see. The file flow should be set up without issue but stuff happens, as always me or someone else can be asked for help. I hope you like this and if anyone has any other ideas or wants to see more outfits that are covered, let me know. I hope you like this NMM and let me know if theres any other outfits you want like this,Base game ones too.
-Temp
Edit: I finally fixed the missing texture(the one that makes it looked Pulled aside. Thanks to ilsa  for pointing it his out and giving me more ideas for content. This should be finished, if I have to I'll go in and tweak it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:04:35 PM by TempestKilday »

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Custom outfit with 4 types.clean, light cum, medium cum and mess
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 11:17:37 AM »
Again, great job!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk