March 28, 2024, 05:33:35 AM

Author Topic: KatyP(Katy Perry) is done and up in Add-ons  (Read 6525 times)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
KatyP(Katy Perry) is done and up in Add-ons
« on: April 03, 2012, 12:32:42 AM »
KatyP (Katy Perry)
 Author; TempestKilday and all the people who wanted her.
Due to massive motivation from the forum community, I decided My next challenge would be Celebrity, Katy Perry.
Her texture is custom and you will definitly need to have the Ayumi character as it uses her Bump map(can probably be changed to Robyn default) and the Updo Hairstyle(also comes with Ayumi), you could change it to the Robyn default(for those who only have the base game, anyone who's checked out my previous characters will know how to do this,if not here it is:
Open the Xml file f-KatyP (right-click and open with notpad, search for the lines:
   <BumpTex>ayumi</BumpTex>
   <BumpTexSource>original</BumpTexSource>
and change them to this:
   <BumpTex>robyn</BumpTex>
   <BumpTexSource>original</BumpTexSource>
and to change the hair to default Robyn, look for these lines:
    <Hair>updo</Hair>
    <HairTex>dark-brown</HairTex>
    <HairTexSource>original</HairTexSource>
and change them to this:
    <Hair>glamour</Hair>
    <HairTex>glamour_chesnut</HairTex>
    <HairTexSource>original</HairTexSource>
save and you you be able to play with her(AGAIN this is only for those without the Ayumi character\Updo hairstyle)
 I hope you guys enjoy her, I looked around the boards and saw how many people wanted her, so I decided to finally make her for the many people who like me, wanted her at their disposal. The biggest trick was the illusion of her Cleft chin, it took a little to figure out, but I think it worked out. As always feedback is welcome and any suggestions are definitely appreciated.
-Temp

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk