April 24, 2024, 04:57:41 AM

Author Topic: Just created and added Cindy Craford to add-ons  (Read 8230 times)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
Just created and added Cindy Craford to add-ons
« on: March 25, 2012, 08:27:40 AM »
I hav'nt been around and the last time I said "I'll try working on celebrities" .So I did, and uploaded Cindy Crawford over on the add-ons pages. And I also added a slightly edited version of Jak's Casual Blue outfit with it, so he has a credit on this one as well.I figured the outfit would be a nice addition considering she's a fashion model. And please if someone knows how exactly I can choose which of my names I use when I post over there it would be  great, My other name being TyronTheButcher(an old Diablo 2 character I use to use back when it came out) so there's no confusion.And as always I want to give credit to people like Jak and Pronzilla for all their work and efforts on this game and all the added content they provide and the support they give.
-TempestKilday(TyronTheButcher)

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Re: Just created and added Cindy Craford to add-ons
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 10:28:41 AM »
I think you just put the name you want to use in the top field the upload screen - it'll default to whatever your Sexsim site/game login is, but you can change it to whatever.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 11:10:49 AM »
And please if someone knows how exactly I can choose which of my names I use when I post over there it would be  great...

Log into your account on the web site, then look for the "My Settings" button in the "My Creations" section.  There's a place in that where you can change the name that's displayed on your items.

Nice job on the character. :)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 08:02:01 PM »
Thank you for the comments and I'm glad to be back to modding.I made a promise a few months back and I'm doing my best to keep it, other than any changes that might be recommended for her, and possibly a clothing line to go with the "supermodel theme" that she's known for, I am going to continue along the celeb route and do some custom skins with elaborate tattoos. If possible, if male UVS and textures become available I'll also try my hand at that as well. A side note to a previous thread refering to changing penis size, it can actually be done in the Xml file, as well as animation files(in case anyone was wondering) although from what I found out use small increments because otherwise it becomes the size of a datschund. Thank you again for yourapraisal of my work and as always, I'm open to suggestions.
Thank you,
-Temp

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk