March 28, 2024, 09:55:41 AM

Author Topic: Custom Hair  (Read 15262 times)

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
Custom Hair
« on: March 22, 2012, 07:33:59 PM »
As the sim stands now, can users create custom hair styles? If so, what files and formats would be required?

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Hair
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 10:30:19 AM »
Not right now, no. A hairstyle editor is one of the many 'to do' things on the horizon, but not just yet (animation/pose editing next afaik!)

For now all you can do is change the hair colour in-game, the rest of the model/texture files are locked to only Jak being able to edit them.

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 05:17:45 PM »
Got it, thanks

Isla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 01:36:35 AM »
I think it's been suggested, but I'd be great to have some pony tails, a long pulled back hair style or maybe a long wavy hairstyle... that would have to wait until new official characters get added I guess. But of course a hair customizer would be the ultimate cool thing to have added. Also still love to see solo poses for photo sessions. :P

emilio2798

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 10:41:36 AM »
I would like to see more hair styles like ponytails, pigtails, different styles of braided hair and short hair.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 03:50:11 PM »
I think it's been suggested, but I'd be great to have some pony tails, a long pulled back hair style or maybe a long wavy hairstyle... that would have to wait until new official characters get added I guess. But of course a hair customizer would be the ultimate cool thing to have added. Also still love to see solo poses for photo sessions. :P

Seconded!  ;)

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk