March 28, 2024, 08:20:41 AM

Author Topic: Import Characters  (Read 8257 times)

Kazuma

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Import Characters
« on: March 22, 2012, 05:49:34 PM »
I'm using daz studio 4 can i import characters that i made there to sex sim? If yes how?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Import Characters
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 06:12:13 PM »
No, Sex Sim uses a totally different format for the characters. You can, however, use Daz textures for female characters if you're artistically inclined.  If you're interested in that take a look at some of the tutorials in this section of the forum.

Kazuma

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 01:51:35 PM »
thanks, after reading several threads I read about unity and downloaded it. Any special format or the standard format it use?
A nother thing I searched about, but didn't really found out, the konverting of png, jpg,... into a obj file or the direct import of such files into a 3D programm.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 11:28:19 AM »
The threads that mention using Unity are older and if you have the new Character Editor add-on for Sex Sim you can just follow the tutorial for that and you'll find it much easier.  The only reason to use Unity in the past was for making bump maps but in the How to use the Character Editor thread I give a link to an alternate way of doing it.

As far as 3D objects go, there's no current way for a user to make them for use in Sex Sim.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk