March 28, 2024, 07:15:38 AM

Author Topic: Pronzilla's People Permutor v1.1.2 - How many Textures?  (Read 15260 times)

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
Pronzilla's People Permutor v1.1.2 - How many Textures?
« on: March 11, 2012, 02:40:32 PM »
For anyone who isn't reloading the add-ons shop every 10 seconds to check for new stuff (seriously, who doesn't?) there's a new version of PPP out: Get it from the add-ons shop

v1.1.2 - How many Textures?

Changes in v1.1.2:
  • Fixed a bug where unexpected hair files caused ppp to explode on
            startup.  Thanks again to eldercat for the bug report.
Changes in v1.1.1:
  • Fixed a bug where errors in a teeth texture definition in a character XML file (maybe other texture types, too) caused ppp to explode on startup.  Thanks to eldercat for the bug report.
Changes in v1.1:
  • More changes to cope better if you've got gazillions of custom textures installed
  • Added support for most full-face morphs added by Sex Sim 1.2
  • Start using custom body colours (in a subtle way, no visible controls yet)
  • Minor improvements to individual face-part morphing
  • When generating a girl with an un-natural hair colour (like blue) changed things to usually give her natural-coloured pubic hair, rather than matching the un-natural colour.
  • Finally fixed a long-standing (and very annoying, because I could never find it) bug where the "selected" status of certain textures wasn't remembered properly
  • Fixed some issues with display of custom textures imported by the character editor (like the body texture in Isla Del Sol's "Natalia"). Such textures will only show up if they're referenced by a character you have installed
Extra note: there's a LOT of new face morphing going on in the 1.x versions of PPP. That means that there are a lot more new ways for "random" to turn into "wacky". I've tried to knock the worst of the rough edges off, but it can still get a bit crazy in there, particularly with some of the new face styles.

How do I install it?

First, you're going to need to install a Java runtime from http://www.java.com/

If you've already got Java installed, I recommend checking that you're up to date regularly

Once you have that installed, just create a directory somewhere on your system and put the ppp.jar file in it. Anywhere on the system will do, but the closer it is to your SexSim directory, the less work it will have to do when you first run it

Double-click the ppp.jar file to run it.

Things I'd like to add someday

(disclaimer: inclusion in this list doesn't guarantee I'm ever going to actually add a feature, just that I'm thinking about doing it some day)
  • more tuning of the new morphing stuff
  • support for the "aged" face morph
  • more body colour support, including controls
  • jewellery colour support
  • permuting/morphing males (this may take a while, and I'll probably won't start until jak gives the xml/texture file details)

Requests/Bug Reports?
If there's anything you'd like that's not in the above list, or you're having problems, feel free to suggest/ask about it in
the tools forum. No promises, but I'll see what I can do...

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:43:20 PM by pronzilla »
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
Re: Pronzilla's People Permutor v1.1.2 - How many Textures?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 12:50:26 PM »
Bump, because it's up to v1.1.2 now...
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

eldercat

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 05:40:25 PM »
I don't say much, but when I do its a real 'fun' time  Anythign to make this project a better one

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 12:01:38 PM »
Glad we got you working eventually!

theevilone

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 12:29:02 PM »
Might be a feature request, but can you incorporate a new thumbnail generator similar to the character editor has?  The images for characters don't get generated (thumbnail in characters list, little image for the pleasure scale), and when using the 'flat chested' model, there's no way to force the regeneration of the thumbnail since you can't get to the character editor for that model, therefore you cannot generate the images manually.
The Evil One

50+ ADD-ONS

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 12:16:47 PM »
Apologies for the delay, I've been insano-busy for the last couple of weeks.

I can't really render the 3D graphics in PPP (as I've mentioned elsewhere, what I know about 3d graphics rendering could be written on a postage stamp with a jumbo marker - PPP is just juggling text files).  However, I'm investigating whether there's a way for PPP to ask SS nicely to do it for us.  We'll see where that goes (no promises)...

blancgeant

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 03:05:10 AM »
i haven't tried your program yet (although i'm going to give it a try).

i just wanted to say you made my day with the first picture on the store. "hot checkbox action" LOL   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk