Sex Sim > Characters

New place for characters - Please Read!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jak (ripened peach):

--- Quote from: Elanis on March 01, 2012, 09:58:41 PM ---ok i gotta be doing something wrong when i try to download a usercreated character from the website. I click the download button and it come up as a php file. don't know what to do. just confused.

--- End quote ---

Which character?  Or is it all of them?

Elanis:
well i haven't tried all but everyone i've tried i get the same results. download file comes up as this: downloadfile.php

and it's only on usercreated girls i can download and recieve the one from the shop itself. Just purchased Ulani to double check.

Isla:

--- Quote from: Elanis on March 02, 2012, 11:47:29 AM ---well i haven't tried all but everyone i've tried i get the same results. download file comes up as this: downloadfile.php

and it's only on usercreated girls i can download and recieve the one from the shop itself. Just purchased Ulani to double check.

--- End quote ---

Might be browser setting, or security setting blocking the ZIP file from popping up. You might try a different browser such as Firefox. thinking a browser setting could then be ruled out....seems an odd thing.

Jak (ripened peach):
Yes, sorry I've been so busy over the last few days and haven't had a chance to get back to this thread.  Trying a different browser should help.  If not please let me know.  It's difficult to find anything in Google related to this issue as it contains keywords that are so common to other issues, so any help anyone else can offer please chime in.

Elanis:
Yes using a different browser solved the problem. Thank you. It's always the simplest things you overlook.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version