April 19, 2024, 05:13:54 AM

Author Topic: Blue White Sporty Thigh Highs  (Read 9298 times)

rake

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Blue White Sporty Thigh Highs
« on: February 25, 2012, 11:42:04 AM »
Thanks, Jak, for such a fun program. And thanks to all the contributors in this forum.

I wanted leggings to (kind of) match a Casual Blue/Denim Kneehigh Boots ensemble. I recolored the black & white sporty thighhighs. Hope that's ok.

The  stocking layers add-on is needed for this mod.

P.S. My first post, I hope it works.

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Re: Blue White Sporty Thigh Highs
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 04:21:38 AM »
Hey, very nice! Been noticing there's quite a few light blue outfits, and not many socks to go with them, this works really well!

Isla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 09:09:30 PM »
I noticed it's very easy to modify stocking colors using a photo editing program. I used a nice free program called "Faststone Image Viewer" to edit one of pronzilla's seamed stockings. The result is a few colors that would also go with your 'blue denim' theme you suggested. Included in the zip are a pale blue color, a darker navy, and grey colored stockings. (thank's to pronzilla for his great stocking collections) You can easily change the color by changing the hue & color levels. reds, pinks, purples etc. Just rename the main file, the thumb pic, and the info file appropriately.  :D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 03:32:46 PM by ilsa »

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 01:36:33 PM »
I noticed it's very easy to modify stocking colors using a photo editing program.

Hey, how d'ya think I cranked out so many variants so quickly? :)

Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk