Sex Sim > User Creations

A bug !?! using custom girls from editor on girl on girl poses ..

(1/5) > >>

thrixer777:
Hello everyone!!
I am very happy  ;D that i bought at last plenty add ons ( i was so eager that i couldnt wait for everyday nice prices  :o ) .. I had this game nearly a year and i was so eager to try all this new stuff found on shop.. i like this game sooooo much .. anyway

I made a notice while trying a custom girl that i made and the same with the custom girls that other users created with the editor that that the " girl " takes the boob size values of the " partner " girl ..  i dont know if this is known ,  did n't search the forum about this matter .. i wanted to say that if will be a patch or something..

bye and keep up the good work .. make the sex sim world bigger !!
( it needs more poses in my opinion , first priority..!! )

thrixer777:
acually i want to add ... that this happens with all girls .. officials or not ..  character editor affected the game?

Jak (ripened peach):
Thanks for letting me know.  I'll check it out and see what's up, and work a fix into a patch.

thrixer777:
thank you ... it so weird ... i installed today the breast editor and character editor .. i dont know which one messed it ..
i used the girl on girl ad on but haven't noticed something like that before maybe the problem was still there and didnt notice it as i tried girls with big boobs  :-\ ...

thrixer777:
ooh sorry about bothering again but i want to ask .. if i want to reinstall it i ll loose all my addons , i ll need to re-download them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version