April 23, 2024, 07:03:07 PM

Author Topic: XML Files  (Read 9913 times)

Cock4urbox

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
XML Files
« on: August 26, 2010, 03:26:30 PM »
I would like to know if there is any documentation on the XML files.  I was trying to modify the [fm-blowjob.xml] data file to try to get the girl to have an open mouth while doing the "Your Majesty" pose and the first special setting - where she licks his head.  I wanted to try to get her to say AH while he busted a nut.

I was messing with the <FaceAnimation00> and <FaceAnimation01> keys.  I figured out that if you set this value to 0, she keeps her mouth closed. 1 will have her mouth slightly open, and 2 will have her mouth wide open.

I set <FaceAnimation00> to 1 and <FaceAnimation01> to 2 - thinking she may switch back and forth.  But she seems to get stuck with her mouth wide open.

Also, I noticed that if you set the <ToungeAnimation> value to 4 = she seems to lick a little, then her mouth flies back thru the back of her neck.

If you have any suggestions, or can provide any insight into what these values can be, and maybe how they work a little, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. 

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: XML Files
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 04:30:32 PM »
Right now a lot of the values in the XML files are set to things that work well one way but not yet the other.  As you noticed with ToungeAnimation set to 4, things can get a little goofy looking.  Each update to the sim addresses more and more of these issues.

They're not documented just yet because of that: the fact that they don't always work for all situations.  For the most part, what's set in the animation XML files is what we tested for that particular animation, but it's not guaranteed to work with others.  I think I'll go ahead and put up a post documenting the XML tags, with the caveat that not all of them work as might be wished.  I'll try to get that up later tonight or tomorrow some time.

I do want to add in the ability to have more control over facial animations, etc. so as the days go on I'll try to work something like that in.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 04:32:26 PM by Jak (ripened peach) »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk