March 28, 2024, 12:31:53 PM

Author Topic: error when using ppp :(  (Read 9794 times)

rafvdb

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
error when using ppp :(
« on: January 31, 2012, 11:47:35 AM »
Hai guys,

Maybe you can help me, I've been using the EXCELLENT ppp tool but I get an error when wanting to activate a permutated (what's in a name) lady.

I'm getting this :

Missing Items for ppp_0
You are missing some items from the following locations. Without these items the character you're trying to use won't work properly and may be missing textures, hair, etc...

Eyelashes: Lizeyelashes (C:\Sex Sim\Runtime\user_created\characters\textures\Liz\EYELASHES-Lizeyelashes.png)

Teeth: regular (C:\Sex Sim\Runtime\user_created\characters\textures\null\f_TEETH-regular.png)

You can most likely find these items at SexSim.com in the Add-Ons Shop or the Sex Sim Forum.

So I've looked around and I can't seem to find anything :(
Also downloaded the basic textures and stuff and that doesn't help.

Anyone has any ideas ?

Greetings

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: error when using ppp :(
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 12:15:19 PM »
That message means that you are missing some items from a character, and that you can most likely find those items in our add-ons shop or here in the forum.

The items in question are from the Liz character.  I did a search here in the forum and found her here: http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,629.msg2749.html#msg2749

If you install that character then that should fix the problem you're having.

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 12:54:48 PM »
Jak covered the missing liz texture (presumably you previously had her installed but removed her?)

Dunno what's going on with the teeth though. 

If you still get that problem, can you PM me your ppp.log file?  It should be in the same directory as the ppp.jar.
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

rafvdb

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 11:25:20 AM »
Thx for the advice guys. Kinda solved it in an unconventional manner, just copied stuff to where the computer said it was supposed to be and it works ^^
Hopefully things won't go wrong after this eheh

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk