March 28, 2024, 06:08:46 AM

Author Topic: Suggestions I can Help WithI  (Read 12102 times)

sekse

• Free Mustache Rides
    • View Profile
Suggestions I can Help WithI
« on: January 28, 2012, 08:31:46 PM »
Hey, Jak, I've been away for a while, and see that things have deffinately improved, but I had a few suggestions still yet I thought I would voice.  I'm not just voicing the ideas here, though, if you want I could actually help with the development and implementation of them, being a game developer and professional CG artist myself.  Hope I'm not stepping on toes or anything, but here's my list:

1) Fantasy / Sci-Fi scenes and characters: Ok, every adult videogame has hot blondes and brunettes, but what about things less ordinary?  How about characters such as elves, fairies, aliens, robots, etc. and scenes such as space ships and such?

2) Compatability with electronic devices: One thing that Thrixxx has on their side is compatability with the Vstroker attachment for fleshlight, a very easy function to implement.  Another one though that I haven't seen anybody implement compatabilty with is the RealTouch, despite the easy availability of a SDK which Vstroker doesn't have.  Something to look into?

3) Multiplayer!  Why not have the ability for your girlfriend 300 miles away to log in as the female character in your scene?  The program would then not only be for singles, but for couples as well!

4) A true story mode, complete with spoken dialogue.  Other companies have started implementing story modes but they are all text based.  Text based RPG is so 1989.  Another opportunity to steal the spotlight.

I personally would love to see these 4 implemented into a game.  Would make the game myself but I don't have the time for that big of an undertaking.  Again, though, I could make dozens of models of non-human characters and matching locations.  I could help with device integration and even with story lines.  Thrixxx makes a ton of money off a program that isn't much different than sex sim, just a little tweaking and you could totally pass them up.
End Of Line

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Suggestions I can Help WithI
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 08:53:32 PM »
Hey, Jak, I've been away for a while, and see that things have deffinately improved, but I had a few suggestions still yet I thought I would voice.  I'm not just voicing the ideas here, though, if you want I could actually help with the development and implementation of them, being a game developer and professional CG artist myself.

I am always looking for more help.  Send me a private message with a link to your portfolio or at least where I can see some of your stuff, and if we meet in the middle we can take it from there.

1) Fantasy / Sci-Fi scenes and characters: Ok, every adult videogame has hot blondes and brunettes, but what about things less ordinary?  How about characters such as elves, fairies, aliens, robots, etc. and scenes such as space ships and such?

The next update is currently in beta testing and I can assure you (as can the testers if they chime in here) that there will be a much greater variety of characters coming very soon.

As for environments, I agree, and it's something I would definitely hire out for as I rarely have time myself, so again if you're interested then please private message me.

2) Compatability with electronic devices: One thing that Thrixxx has on their side is compatability with the Vstroker attachment for fleshlight, a very easy function to implement.  Another one though that I haven't seen anybody implement compatabilty with is the RealTouch, despite the easy availability of a SDK which Vstroker doesn't have.  Something to look into?

I've got the prototype for the next V-Stroker sitting here on my desk.  I've been friends with them for a couple of years now and integrated it into a product I made for them.  Just trying to get this latest update finished and I plan to implement it into Sex Sim.

3) Multiplayer!  Why not have the ability for your girlfriend 300 miles away to log in as the female character in your scene?  The program would then not only be for singles, but for couples as well!

I'd love to and have given it a lot of thought.  It would be a MAJOR change of the whole system so it's not something easily put in.

4) A true story mode, complete with spoken dialogue.  Other companies have started implementing story modes but they are all text based.  Text based RPG is so 1989.  Another opportunity to steal the spotlight.

As a game developer I'm sure you understand the complexities and cost of integrating full on spoken dialog, especially when it comes to longer stories and branching dialog.  I have planned to add a "story" mode for a while now but I am pretty sure it will remain text based, at least for the foreseeable future.

I personally would love to see these 4 implemented into a game.  Would make the game myself but I don't have the time for that big of an undertaking.  Again, though, I could make dozens of models of non-human characters and matching locations.  I could help with device integration and even with story lines.  Thrixxx makes a ton of money off a program that isn't much different than sex sim, just a little tweaking and you could totally pass them up.

Again send me that private message!  Do you know how hard it is to find professional level, high quality developers who don't mind working on a sex game?   :drink:

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 02:53:41 PM »
The next update is currently in beta testing and I can assure you (as can the testers if they chime in here) that there will be a much greater variety of characters coming very soon.

Yep! Had examples of Orc and Gnome girls just messing around with the character customiser in Beta (and even a... troll?) as well as lost of gorgeous regular girls!

Again send me that private message!  Do you know how hard it is to find professional level, high quality developers who don't mind working on a sex game?   :drink:

:cheers: if only QA XD

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 02:59:12 PM »

Yep! Had examples of Orc and Gnome girls just messing around with the character customiser in Beta (and even a... troll?) as well as lost of gorgeous regular girls!

:cheers: if only QA XD

:makeout:

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 02:23:32 AM »
I also have a degree in Graphic Design(close to 2) and a screwed up spine so I'm at the computer quite a bit, I'd be up for pitching in where I can and continue making the things I've been making. I know a bit about 3-D rendering and could try to pitch in a possible location, though the only program I have for that is BlenderIf you want drop me a pm and I'll see what I can offer you guys to help things along.
-Temp

DrSnake

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 08:37:31 AM »
First of all sorry for the res, but rather then starting a new topic i decided to reply on this subject.

I've got the prototype for the next V-Stroker sitting here on my desk.  I've been friends with them for a couple of years now and integrated it into a product I made for them.  Just trying to get this latest update finished and I plan to implement it into Sex Sim.

Is there any progress on vStroker support? (or is it already integrated perhabs?)

Im a programmer by trade, if u still need any help on this :) Let me know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk